• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Why play GeX, no matter what level ???
The GE are the only feature of the game putting guilds in competition but whose action of one has no impact on the others.
Moreover, finishing first or eighth does not change the gains or losses of each guild.
That's why on my live world, I find GE more unifying within a guild than any other game feature.

As a reminder, the GvG is only accessible on PC, penalizing players and guilds who are on the phone and the GbG block a lot of guilds who have not asked for anything in the face of the greediness of some members within professional guilds.

Dessire

Regent
In a future, we are going to need get event fragments, pay 100 diamonds to get 1 fragment. After 1000 fragments, you can create 1 event ticket. Use the ticket to participate in an event. After use the ticket, you will receive the first event mission, but because you were able to finally get the pass the last day of the event, you only have 1 day to complete it.

You need another 1000 fragments to particpate in the next event.

When you use the ticket, you receive your first mission, after complete it, you must pay 10 diamonds to get 1 fragment to unlock the next mission, after 100 fragments, you unlock the 2nd mission.

In order to receive one of the rewards for complete X amount of missions, you must pay 50 diamonds to get a fragment to receive 1 of those rewards, you need 10 fragments of that.

Also, if you can finally complete the event building, you must pay 25 diamonts per fragment up to a total of 25 to receive the daily production of that new building, in a form of a locked box which can be opened with a key, you need pay 5 diamonds per key fragment up to 50 to unlock the key.

After open the box, you receive fragments of that production, open 100 boxes to have enough fragments to finally have the whole production.

Wellcome to: Fragments of Fragments, or FoF.

jovada

Regent
This is really a joke , fragments ancient face or gate of the sun, i can't even follow by selling them to the antiquair.
And received another face from relic today also (complete not fragments) i'm so happy.

Attachments

• faces.png
    faces.png
    565 KB · Views: 41
  • gates.jpg
    gates.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Kono

Merchant
Am I getting it wrong, or is Inno Games trying to force us to pay real money for fully upgraded event building with every event? Is this part of their strategy to increase income?
step 1: put the last upgrade behind a paywall - done
but, players have alternative to earn free diamonds and avoid paying, so:
step 2: remove the WWs from event daily specials and now remove diamond farming from GE
goal achieved, player can only obtain fully upgraded event buildings by directly paying for event pass or buying diamonds with cash.

I find it currently interesting to find ways to bypass these obstacles but the moment I will not be able to get fully upgraded event building without paying for it, I'm leaving the game.

Astrid

Baronet
@Juber please pass the following feedback:

Revert GE 1-4 to what it was.
GE 5 - add real rewards like GE 1-4 used to be, no more fragments.

Fragments should be available as a reward only from event buildings when collected and for statue of honour / elephant from GBG.

No fragments in expedition, no fragments in Events. Having to wait 2-4 months to get the building to the last level(after the event has finished) - see St. Patrick is the most depressing game feature introduced in Forge of Empires.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I'd agree if level 5 would not be part of the Championships.
I don't know how it is with you, but my guild is "professional" in GE, we achieve 133.3 every week (unless unforeseen by one of our members).
However, it is clear that it is rare, very rare (about twice a year) that we meet other guilds already realizing 133.3
So level 5 will only be predominant at best twice a year!

Cleitomachus

Marquis
They give us avatars as a fee, as if we were uncivilized savages. :rolleyes: Imagine working in a factory and instead of money you were paid with pictures of Elvis Presley... How degrading...
And why not a building that won't evaporate in 28 days?

Can you please stop tagging Juber when you just want feedback forwarded? He does that, no tagging needed.
Lately he has been tagged a lot and if I were him I'd opt for disabling notifications for mentions, because this is getting out of hand.
If you find hard to be moderator, why are you here? This is a part of your tasks and to be moderator doesn`t mean only to punish people, because you especially do only this.
People are reacting, because they don`t like and agree and this is their right and they are tagging Juber, because he`s the person to incarnate INNO in the eyes of the players. And yes - players can tag everyone they wish.
This Forum was created for discussion, don`t forget it!
Or finally I`ll really write to the company what`s going on here