• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected guild expedition, disliked thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Reason
fix flaw
Details
better
Balance
no change
Abuse Prevention
no
Summary
I propose to build in the event of the appearance of the sign on the transition after taking the last chest a check for the presence of active relics !!!
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
confirm
In the guild expedition, after taking the last chest, a sign about the transition to the next level still appears, although it is impossible to go to it until you have collected all the relics.
Absolutely the same sign about the transition appears at the same level a second time after collecting the last relic.
I propose to build in the event of the appearance of the sign on the transition after taking the last chest a check for the presence of active relics !!!
P.S.
I naively thought it was a mistake or a flaw, but since lordwasa considers it an idea, I publish it here.
I don't see a change in the impact on the game / possible ways to abuse this.
searched but did not find.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Let me see if I follow you correctly...

Event 1: Player finishes the last encounter of the level, and there is no relic pending to be collected at this time. Player press the "Difficulty" button to pass to next level. A sign or message window will appear with message about transition to next level, Player clicks "OK", message windows closes and game pass to the next GE level.

Event 2: Player finishes the last encounter of the level, and there is one (1) or more relics still pending to be collected. Player press the "Difficulty" button to pass to next level. A sign or message window appears with a message instructing to collect the pending relics. Player clicks "OK", message windows closes, Player searches and collects the Relics, and then press the "Difficulty" button to pass to next level. A sign or message window will appear with message about transition to next level, Player clicks "OK", message windows closes and game pass to the next GE level.

Is this what you propose?
No poll to vote?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.