• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

DeletedUser9541

Is the "store building" in the Jade relic some sort of old joke? Whoppee, I got two Jades today on live servers and both were store buildings. In another world, a Jade relic gave a "One Up", so maybe there is hope. The TF upgrade is about the only thing pleasant to announce regarding GE changes

DeletedUser9619

Can't sell little FoY to the AD atm. Hope it's not intended and gets fixed

Thunderdome

Emperor
Finally, I had completed all 4 levels of GE for this week (last night being the last 3 of level 4). While some of the prizes are meh (in my opinion) for the amount of work (either fighting or negotiating) done, I am hoping I can get enough going for next week's GE.

I had probably missed somewhere but where do we get the TF (base buildings) at as I managed to get the upgrade at the second to last encounter? And, are they even good for such efficient function or just another "oversized" virtual paperweight?

I like getting the store building as a prize as it is great for some events that call upon a quick population/happiness/other that I can easily put away afterwards.

DeletedUser10315

Any idea when the updates come to live?
Hasn't enough testing been made already?

qaccy

Emperor
Road to Victory was announced around the same time as these changes, and it only started appearing in GBG on live servers this week. This doesn't actually mean anything since these changes are for a different feature, but it might mean that they'll be coming relatively soon as well.

DeletedUser9666

I would love to see Inno statistics on how the improvements have increased GE activity since released on Beta.
Was it more than 1-2%? Did it increase at all? Or went down?

How is this new idea - cosmetic changes instead of real rework - working out for you Inno?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
It is nice we at last get some upgrade of GE but it is far from good enough!
More and more guilds are dropping minimum requirements for GE and care less about being # 1, that is sad.
We need some new to GE, something you only can get there, maybe some fragments to a great building, fragments you only can get from being in top 3, something that make the guild work together to win.

We also need some new from the Tempel and in the lower levels. Maybe remove Victory Tower or changes it so it really is worth the name,

Last edited:

DeletedUser5097

More and more guilds are dropping minimum requirements for GE and care less about being # 1, that is sad.
We need some new to GE, something you only can get there, maybe some fragments to a great building, fragments you only can get from being in top 3, something that make the guild work together to win.

We also need some new from the Tempel and in the lower levels. Maybe remove Victory Tower or changes it so it really is worth the name,
How about something with the chain ability, with selection kits fragments for nr1 guilds. With the choose of pieces that either give goods, fps, att% for offensive army, or def% for defensive armies? Similar to GbG

FrejaSP

Viceroy
How about something with the chain ability, with selection kits fragments for nr1 guilds. With the choose of pieces that either give goods, fps, att% for offensive army, or def% for defensive armies? Similar to GbG
Yes something like that. but think if the guild achieves 100% the reward in the chest should be better than if they become # 1 with only 10%.

The reward should max if the Guild win #1 and achieves min 100%, if they win # 1 and only achieves 25% it should effect the reward so it is way less

DeletedUser9570

I would love to see Inno statistics on how the improvements have increased GE activity since released on Beta.
Was it more than 1-2%? Did it increase at all? Or went down?

How is this new idea - cosmetic changes instead of real rework - working out for you Inno?

Great questions! However, unfortunately they still lack an answer from Inno.

DeletedUser9570

It is no big wonder they do. Guilds concentrate more and more on guild battles. Also, since guild battles do pretty much the same for the guild as GEX the latter is no longer unique. The GB very much downgraded the importance of GEX.

iPenguinPat

Squire
Is there a list of how the difficulty has changed for enemy fight bonus and/or goods requirements for the various ages?

Seems like early ages shouldn't see as much of an increase because the players are going to still be mostly new. the more advanced the age, the greater the difficulty should be increased.

One thing that's interesting is that a lot of newer players find the rewards from GE to be much better than GbG. I thought it was strange at first because gbg is way better for advanced players. Not so with newer ones...

This is because diamond guilds don't tend to bring along too many newer players, so those newer players have little access to the huge rewards found in Diamond/1000MMR leagues. (on my server, even diamond league suck and move godawful slow unless you're in the 1000 MMR groupings). Most players here in the beta forums tend to be more advanced or at least more experienced so that feedback from newbies and how useful the upgraded rewards are might be lost.

The TF upgrade is a step in the right direction helps new players keep up with power creep and is a nice buff for blue galaxy. The other stuff is still pretty meh. It's not really meant to replace event quality items. They should just be stepping stones to get up to speed faster, imo.

I sent the ticket to the support team but anyway I'd like to write also here.

1) I think you can add periphery updates (e.g. upgrades of Face of Ancient and Gate of the Sun God ) earlier and you won't lose anything. More then, you can add anything more seldom instead of them on the 4th round.
2) The main part of my offer, is about upgrades of Terrace Farm, Fountain of Youth and Sacred Sky Watch which gamers can get on the points 58 and 62. But there's a 50% chance to win 30 and 35 goods. For what? I think you can delete goods from there and keep just those upgrades variants with 50% each of them.
3) We can win Terrace Farm, Fountain of Youth and Sacred Sky Watch earlier in the Guild Expedition by collection Rare Relics. Why can't you create a special type of Relics for their upgrades or add these options into Rare Relics?! It is logical: if we can win the prizes we should also have the chance to win upgrades for them by collecting Relics. You can create, as I've just written, a special relic with the same chance as, for example, Rare Relic. Again: you won't lose anything and gamers will get an additional motivation for playing the Guild Expedition because now it is truly an annoying thing when you reach points 58 and 62 and get 30 and 35 goods.