• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

Gindi4711

Steward
1.) I think a 5th round would have been more reasonable, but I think 80 fights would be a bit too much, not because of the amount of fights, but because of limited attempts. From the player perspective a 5th round combined with 10 attempts in the bar would have been fine, but I guess Inno did not want to give many diamonds in 2 rounds.

2.) Please show me the new Iron age player that has 200 goodseach to spare after 2 weeks. If you are a permanent Iron age player with event buildings and CF then yes of course, but not with the 2-3 goods buildings you can afford in your tiny city.

The Babelus

Steward
So I finished GE.
I like the changes related to new GE building upgrades. Prizes on larger chests reverted back.
Now you can see GE building upgrades on 51st, 55nd, 58th and 62nd chest.
On 51st and 55th they removed medals, great idea! :) Surprisingly in last two quaters new upgrades have been placed on 2nd chest in quater, no 3rd, so you can still get boring medals on 59th and 63rd. Anyway not a big issue
The chance getting upgrades is 25%instead of 10% and chance for diamonds is unchanged

I heard negotations will be more expensive. I think it is not good idea, negotiation is for weak players and they have to negotiate also in BG. Personally I fight in GE level 4 and accept challenge for more difficult armies

TF FP increase from 5 to 12 is reasonable, but goods should be increased to 25.
TRIBAL square is still unusable and should be changed

The Babelus

Steward
The terrace farm (level 2) produces 20 goods every 8 hours, 60 goods every day... even the best event buildings don't give that much every day
You want this building to give 25 goods every 8 hours, 75 goods every day!!!
Flourishing Cider Mill gives 45 goods per day with much smaller footprint 3x7 and less population needed
For instance in PE TF lvl 2 requests 1270 people, Cider Mill only 354

qaccy

Emperor
Flourishing Cider Mill gives 45 goods per day with much smaller footprint 3x7 and less population needed
For instance in PE TF lvl 2 requests 1270 people, Cider Mill only 354
Nope. Be satisfied with the FP being better than it should be. I can't think of any other building gaining +7 FP production from a single upgrade, let alone going from level 1 to level 2. The goods production 'only' doubling is perfectly reasonable.

Fenix

Viceroy
Finish the 4st. It's better, for the first time I got an upgrade.

What I do not like: the insane increase in the level 1 GE buildings, I have already too much of them. And it is appalling to me receiving these buildings also in the relics (these buildings shouldn't never be in there; if you have to, put the upgrades here).

Gindi4711

Steward
The chance of lvl1 buildings needs to be higher than the chance of the upgrade kits. Otherwise all new players will be stuck with tons of upgrade kits, but no buildings to upgrade.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I believe level 1-3 also need some love. If level 1-3 is boring, you never get people to get to level 4.
I like the idea, that most town defence buildings comes from GE and not så much from Events,
There need to be a reason to play GE. The Tempel rewards need upgrade too.
And yes, don't remove the diamands from GE rewards, that' one of the main reason many play GE
I'm not sure level 2 for event buildings are enough for me to replace them in my town. Maybe we need more levels.

Kesto11

Farmer
With this update you dont have to wait a year to get any GE building to level 2. I duumo how frequent but much faster than the original chance.
Also level 4 was always suppose to be hard, it only makes sence, a player in iron age can do GE 64 after 2 weeks with 200 goods of each type. That's way too easy. I get it, you just wanna do your part and be done with it for a week but a lot of other players including myself quite like the struggle and strategic side of it.
And last but not least, you can still dump what you dont need, why nag about a new feature when you can ignore it and go on about your own game style. And as the moderators said the upgrade kits are going to replace coins, supplies and goods. Dont tell me you're upset because the kits have replaced your favorite prizes.

Did the percentages increase for winning the kits? That is one of the main problems with the update. Initially they were so low it would take several months for a player to get one. 6 months of grinding for a whopping 7 FP increase is more insulting than exciting. So unless they significantly increase the probabilities, the upgrades are too rare to be significant.

Nagging and being upset? Nope, just pointing out that the rewards for GE are not proportional to the effort required. I’m attempting to have some creative fun while sticking up for people that could get screwed over by this update and find GE to be a waste of time.

qaccy

Emperor
@kesto11 Keep in mind that while GE does have limited encounters to somewhat limit how much stuff it puts into players' cities, it's also stuff that many players get for free or very little cost. The stuff still needs to have some degree of rarity to it, or it's going to have a negative effect on diamonds spent during events and obviously Inno doesn't want that. Events are where Inno earns most of their money. So it's a balancing act between keeping things rare, but also reasonably obtainable.

DeletedUser9801

USELESS. What's the point of this upgrades if this buildings are easily killed by Statue of Honor lvl 5? On my server with not so many active guilds we have already 2 diamonds leagues with 4 platinium leagues that count almost 45 guilds. Everyone is producing very easy Statue of Honor and they remove all this buildings.

DeletedUser10315

Did the percentages increase for winning the kits? That is one of the main problems with the update. Initially they were so low it would take several months for a player to get one. 6 months of grinding for a whopping 7 FP increase is more insulting than exciting. So unless they significantly increase the probabilities, the upgrades are too rare to be significant.

Nagging and being upset? Nope, just pointing out that the rewards for GE are not proportional to the effort required. I’m attempting to have some creative fun while sticking up for people that could get screwed over by this update and find GE to be a waste of time.
They said it will replace coins, supplies and goods rewards in levels 4. They all have 50% chance,

Kesto11

Farmer
@kesto11 Keep in mind that while GE does have limited encounters to somewhat limit how much stuff it puts into players' cities, it's also stuff that many players get for free or very little cost. The stuff still needs to have some degree of rarity to it, or it's going to have a negative effect on diamonds spent during events and obviously Inno doesn't want that. Events are where Inno earns most of their money. So it's a balancing act between keeping things rare, but also reasonably obtainable.

Yep, everything about the game is a balancing act, with GE being underwhelming for a couple years now. The Sacred Sky Watch upgrade is reasonable improvement stat-wise, but depending on the probability of winning it and the increased difficulty of level 4, it may end up being a futile update if the vast majority of players find it to not be worth the effort.

If you make GE too difficult, that could exclude the portion of players that would actually seek those items out, and the very advanced players simply have more Antiques Dealer fodder.

I agree with Kesto. The rewards are not worth the increased difficulty. For the advanced player the increase in difficulty may not even be noticed. The rewards for that player are junk. For the moderately advanced player the rewards are not great but can be useful but the difficulty may make it too hard to do. For the newbie obviously not doing it though the rewards would be nice. So the rewards to difficulty doesn't match up with anyone. So this whole update is just a whole lot of wasted time and effort and best case scenario for inno won't make people want to leave the game bc of it.

DeletedUser8899

I find it normal that the EG is not super easy, I play FOE for a long time, I have a very recent secondary world on which I obtained some recent special buildings which allow me to be much more efficient than I do was at first with my main world.
It is normal that everything is not obvious to everyone ...

Regarding the new distribution of rewards, I find it really effective, I got 4 new features in 2GE (while maintaining more or less obtaining level 1 buildings as a reward). The increase in difficulty forces me at my level to beware of defensive units without being insurmountable, where I spent with the same composition on all levels before.

DeletedUser10315

Do we have an approximate date on when the new changes may apply to live servers?

qaccy

Emperor
@King Felix Never any approximate dates. When it comes to officially releasing something (on the live servers, anyway), it's always an exact date and it's always made via an official announcement. Asking doesn't do any good; you'll get something along the lines of 'can't say' at best. Just gonna have to watch the forums for the servers you play on for an announcement over there.