• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

The problem is: if jade relics gave TF upgrades then I would very quickly have loads of TF upgrades because my level 136 TOR gives me 10-15 jade relics each GE

CrashBoom

Legend
The problem is: if jade relics gave TF upgrades then I would very quickly have loads of TF upgrades because my level 136 TOR gives me 10-15 jade relics each GE
you still can improve your city with 0.4 FP/square buildings which don't give additional other things ?

Well it's not primarily about me, I am just saying that anyone with a decent level TOR would very quickly get all the TF upgrades they desire.

JosefD

Merchant

Not everyone has the temple that high, actually I believe you might have the highest temple of all. So most people aren't getting that many jade relics.