• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Guild expedition: attempts time broken

Sinitar

Regent
  • Browser and Version: Iron; Version 75.0.3900.0
  • Overview of the bug: I opened the GE by browser and I founded that the next attempt has broken at 2° level of expedition at encounter #18
  • Screenshots: At the moment I lost the screenshot;I'll update later
  • How often this occurs: left the page open in the city for 1 hour or until to for next attempt
  • Urgency: medium
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: The next attempt will be broken if you left the page open for 1 hour or until
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using Refreshed the game/page

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Can you confirm what you mean by the next attempt will be broken? I have followed the instructions but not yet been able to recreate.

Sinitar

Regent
Can you confirm what you mean by the next attempt will be broken? I have followed the instructions but not yet been able to recreate.
I had left open several pages of the browser for +1 hour,I suppose in egyptian settlement,without touch nothing
When I had opened the guild expedition (before my bar was out),It was write: "the next attempt in: null"

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks so so to be sure, use up all attempts in Guild Expedition. Leave the Guild Expedition and visit the Settlement. Leave the browser window open in the Settlement for an hour and leave the computer, After an hour go back to GE screen and try another turn?

Sinitar

Regent
Thanks so so to be sure, use up all attempts in Guild Expedition. Leave the Guild Expedition and visit the Settlement. Leave the browser window open in the Settlement for an hour and leave the computer, After an hour go back to GE screen and try another turn?
exactly
I'll try again

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thanks will try again when I can leave my computer for an hour, or do you keep using the computer?

Pafton

Viceroy
@1CCX We haven't been able to reproduce. Maybe it is possible that it has been fixed?

In any case, if anyone else has been experiencing this please let us know by replying here.