• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Guild Expedition - attack and defense bonus in Venus age

hujjik

Squire
Troubleshooting
no
Attack and Defense bonus 728% is inkonsistent (extremely high?) in Encounters 58, 59 and 61, compared to nearby encounters. (Venus Age)

Browser or App version and version number
1.201.f0c48ae6bb4 (11.03.2021 20:16), hujjik (147150), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/89.0.4389.82, 1920x963, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
play expedition on bonus difficulty
Frequency
once
Can this be reproduced?
This is 1-st expedition in Venus age, I can't reproduce this in one week.
I am not sure what is the problem here. It can still be easily done...

hujjik napiš mi ve hře o co jde... netuším proč reklamuješ to, že mají nějaké jednotky nějaký bonus do útoku...

Gindi4711

Steward
Are these the ones with only heavy + artillery? If yes then I can see why those have more bonus than usual.

-Alin-

Emperor
sure
if you have 1200/800 boost like the #1 in my main world
:p

What about 1513/843?

Anyway, even with a lower attack boost, that fight its all about strategy, back in OF, I used to do only manual on GE or many fights from GvG, units were many, and subcruisers without manual were going in front and were killed :))

Maybe for GE level 4 that 728%(prolly bugged comparing with the ones before it) is a bit higher for certain people, but it isnt impossible to be done, some are just negotiating that one.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
We are currently looking into this, are it encounter 59, 60 and 61 which would be in the last 8 encounters of the 4th difficulty?

CrashBoom

Legend
some ideas to beat those sectors ?

EDIT; just read the daily changelog
The difficulty of certain fights in the fourth lvl of the Guild Expedition in Space Age Venus has been decreased more in line of other battles of the fourth lvl

so status can be changed to FIXED

Last edited: