• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Guild Expedition - Action / Status Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Reason
An indicator would bring the attention to the player that there is something that can be done there. Good for both new players and those who are still not that familiar with the game.
Details
I was thinking about multiple ways how this could be implemented.

1) It can be just an exclamation mark, similar how it works with the PvP tower and the settlement. If there are no attempts, or the player finished all 64/64 (or rather, finished all unlocked levels!), the icon isn't present.

2) Show the number of attempts the player has, and show the guilds' progress too?

3) Possibly the 2 combined, but...might be too much..
Balance
It would work the same for everyone, so it's balanced.
Abuse Prevention
Don't see any way to abuse it.
Summary
This would be a QoL addition to the GE system, help out players who are still learning the game.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I've read the DSNL and checked previous submissions.
Visual Aids
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/z6xOY62.png[/IMG]
Show an icon above the "GE ship", an indicator, showing there are attempts ready to be used and/or the status of the guild's progress (the percentage, for example).

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Think it fell under the "Changes/Additions to GvG" category, even though it wouldn't have been a GvG only thing, but the focus was on it...?

Last edited:

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Think it fell under the "Changes/Additions to GvG" category, even though it wouldn't have been a GvG only thing, but the focus was on it...?
Yeah it was shot down under that excuse, even though it wouldn't be limited to GvG or GbG. That's why I thought GE changes/additions might also be shot down in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.