• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Guild cooperation in events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Reason
This might encourage cooperation within guilds during the events.
Details
Guilds would be competing for best performance during events and be rewarded accordingly
Balance
If bonuses were similar to those granted by Guild Perks, it wouldn't create too much imbalance
Abuse Prevention
No abuse that I can think of
Summary
Not really sure about the possible bonuses, probably something similar to Guild Perks
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
It doesn't seem to have been proposed
I was thinking that it would be nice to have a "guild cooperation bonus" or a "guild league" during events (similar to GE competition), so that the guild could get an extra reward (for example some military boost, shorter recruitment time etc. ... maybe even an extra kit) for better overall performance. This is only a general idea, but it could be related to league positioning (when available), number of grand prizes won, something like that.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
As fun as it sounds to have some sort of impetus to interact with others for events (summer event is the last event that features such a thing):

- "Guild perk"-sized bonuses aren't going to do it anymore than they did for guild perks. They'd be ridiculed.
- An extra kit has the same problem the surprise box did of potentially becoming mandatory at times. "Oh but you can get it for free, just get in a better guild".

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Maybe something like guild perks, but better?
Maybe not an extra kit for the main prize, but for another special building?

Ironrooster

Baronet
I don't really see GE as a guild cooperation. In GE each player does their own thing and then all the individual results are added together for the guild result and some extra points are added for the top scoring guilds. Events would be the same way.

GBG is more of guild members working together, but I don't see how you do something similar in the events.

-Alin-

Emperor
It might work something similar to "world bosses" for a week or 2, You have some tokens each day and You fight or do something till You die, each run counts, who can resist the longer, the more point it gets.
If that guild can't beat/reach the total ammount of points, they lose in that week and they can't activate those guild boosts.

CrashBoom

Legend
in normal events: no

but maybe a new guild feature doing things (quests,...) together

could be similar to daily challenges: in a given time (1 day, 1 week, 1 month, ..) people have to do multiple things
each condition must be done bei x% of the members
to get higher participation but also for guilds with lower activity the rewards are paid after those x%
(for example: level 1 reward: 25%, level 2 rewards: 50%, level 3: 75%)

(but not like perks: the only thing people doing there was: spend ressources)

why not an event where progress can only be made if the whole guild works together? yes, this would prob mean that bigger guilds have advantages, but something like the poule selection in GE can prob be done here as well so that everyone has an equal playing field :p

CrashBoom

Legend
why not an event where progress can only be made if the whole guild works together? yes, this would prob mean that bigger guilds have advantages, but something like the poule selection in GE can prob be done here as well so that everyone has an equal playing field :p
if the whole guild must do it a bigger guild has a disadvantage :p

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
the idea is interesting but as said several times during the advantages of guilds, the gains must be proportional to the number of members while imposing a minimum of validation.
For example, a guild of 10 members whose 10 will participate must earn more than a guild of 20 with 10 participants, but less than a guild of 80 with 60 participants.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
The boost could be based on the number of members and the ratio participants / total number could be the % of earnings.

Example :
earning a recruitment bonus
Guild of 80 = 80 minutes of earnings
Guild of 10 = 10 minutes of earnings

Guild of 80 including 60 participants = 75% of the 80 minutes of earnings = 60 minutes
Guild of 10 including 10 participants = 100% of 10 minutes of earnings = 10 minutes

6zeva9

Baronet
I have seen this in other games with events.
It is used to get more money out of the player while making them feel that they are helping others or getting something extra.
Things like buy this bundle and everyone in your guild will get a 10th or 20th of what you buy for free (including yourself), so telling you that they are giving you 10% or 5% on top for free (but not really).

ArklurBeta

Baronet
I don't really see GE as a guild cooperation. In GE each player does their own thing and then all the individual results are added together for the guild result and some extra points are added for the top scoring guilds.

Well, in tough rounds where 2 guilds who can get to 133.3 meets, it can be a guild cooperation to get that 64/64 much faster though, but I see what you mean, that generally, it's not that "intensive", obviously.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
I have seen this in other games with events.
It is used to get more money out of the player while making them feel that they are helping others or getting something extra.
Things like buy this bundle and everyone in your guild will get a 10th or 20th of what you buy for free (including yourself), so telling you that they are giving you 10% or 5% on top for free (but not really).
How did you know I got this idea from other games? LOL
But actually it would be nice to interact more with fellow guildies. I really feel that most of the time everybody is just doing their own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.