I was thinking that it would be nice to have a "guild cooperation bonus" or a "guild league" during events (similar to GE competition), so that the guild could get an extra reward (for example some military boost, shorter recruitment time etc. ... maybe even an extra kit) for better overall performance. This is only a general idea, but it could be related to league positioning (when available), number of grand prizes won, something like that.
- This might encourage cooperation within guilds during the events.
- Guilds would be competing for best performance during events and be rewarded accordingly
- If bonuses were similar to those granted by Guild Perks, it wouldn't create too much imbalance
- Abuse Prevention
- No abuse that I can think of
- Not really sure about the possible bonuses, probably something similar to Guild Perks
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- It doesn't seem to have been proposed