• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild Battlegrounds?

DeletedUser10311

To whom it may concern,

I read the thread on Guild Battlegrounds. I understood the requirements of you have to be in a guild and have military tactics unlocked. The thread goes on to mention about Guild Battlegrounds is for 14 days. What's not clear is the Guild aspect of Guild Battlegrounds. I meet the requirements to join Guild Battlegrounds so why does it say join a guild when I'm already in a guild? Wouldn't that affect the Guild I'm already in?

The other thing I think stinks is, when Guild Battlegrounds starts you have to play it on day 1 or wait till the next Guild Battlegrounds starts. Hey the one thing that's not factored in is, most of us have lives outside of FoE. Hey I'm not intending to knock FoE, I love and play it when I can. I just think that there should be like a 2 or 3 day grace period to be able to join in on Guild Battlegrounds. There's 14 days that it goes for, minus the 3 days to calculate rankings. Just saying.

To recap what I'm saying. The Guild portion of Guild Battlegrounds questions about joining a Guild and the not being able to join Guild Battlegrounds comments. One suggestion I'd like to offer is, how about a simple thorough concise explanation of how Guild Battlegrounds is intended to work.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
You need a guild and to "sign up" for Battlegrounds via the access building in the city, *before* the Battlegrounds starts. Should make it pretty simple. :)

I meet the requirements to join Guild Battlegrounds so why does it say join a guild when I'm already in a guild? Wouldn't that affect the Guild I'm already in?
Where does it say so? The thread? It's just a general info that you should be in a guild. If you already are, then skip that / read further.

The other thing I think stinks is, when Guild Battlegrounds starts you have to play it on day 1 or wait till the next Guild Battlegrounds starts.
Not really, you need to sign up for the Battlegrounds in the 3 days break time (Monday morning - Thursday morning) when one isn't running. You don't have to do anything on day 1 or day 10 or whatever, there is no time pressure for participating in it.

I just think that there should be like a 2 or 3 day grace period to be able to join in on Guild Battlegrounds.
There is - see the previous answer. A Battlegrounds runs for about 11 days, and there's about a 3 days break period in which new guilds can decide to join.