• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

DaRkBoDoM

Farmer
the era of the players in the guild

if there are only mars and iron age players in the guild only goods of those 2 eras would be needed

the total amount is a fix number

the number of each good is random

Thanks for the answer. Are we sure it is a complete random? Seems like some sort of logic behind it.
Also, when/why does the change/recalculation happens?

DeletedUser5095

Feedback

Battlegrounds need some improvements.
Right nog, 2 top guilds forms alliances and makes it impossible for another great guild to stand a chance. They swap sectors with each other and makes almost unlimited numbers of battles for free, given FP´s, diamonds etc. It´s a big glitch in the BG-system. I have some proposals...

-- Battles with all server guilds (just like GE) This makes it harder to form alliances.
-- Raise the costs for using diamonds to quick build building in sectors.
-- Lock the possibility to change buildings in a sector under siege.

Sl8yer

Regent
Feedback

Battlegrounds need some improvements.
Right nog, 2 top guilds forms alliances and makes it impossible for another great guild to stand a chance. They swap sectors with each other and makes almost unlimited numbers of battles for free, given FP´s, diamonds etc. It´s a big glitch in the BG-system. I have some proposals...

-- Battles with all server guilds (just like GE) This makes it harder to form alliances.

How can that other guild be great if it does not stand a chance? Every guild has equal opportunities.

Did you actually read any of the previous comments and given answers before you came up with this?

DeletedUser5095

How can that other guild be great if it does not stand a chance? Every guild has equal opportunities.

Did you actually read any of the previous comments and given answers before you came up with this?

It´s the alliance that can be used to glitch the game, nothing about aquallity.
I have not read the 80 pages, sorry Sl8yer, just giving my point. I hope that´s okay for you.

DeletedUser10047

Thanks for the answer. Are we sure it is a complete random? Seems like some sort of logic behind it.
Also, when/why does the change/recalculation happens?
The amounts of goods needed are somewhat random. For a particular building in a particular province, the amounts are fixed for the entire season.

For instance, if for your guild, Siege Camps for A1 cost 1927 Tinplate, 404 Nanoparticles, and 669 Fusion Reactors, then those amounts will be used throughout the season. For the first few captures of that province, one or two of the goods might change - but the amounts will stay the same. After a while, the goods will not change either and will stay the same for the remainder of the season.

Matteozzzo

Steward
It would be nice if destroying a province building gave part of the goods back to the guild treasury (similarly to when a sector is freed in GvG maps).

Sl8yer

Regent
It´s the alliance that can be used to glitch the game, nothing about aquallity.
I have not read the 80 pages, sorry Sl8yer, just giving my point. I hope that´s okay for you.

No it isn't. If giving feedback is important to you you should at least do some research to make sure you know what you talk about

* Devs already stated this will not be possible, so as feedback totally useless

* Suggestions concerning diamonds are on the DNSL, so as feedback useless.

* Building a building that will make the siege any harder will take at least 4 hrs, so what is supposed to be the problem?

DeletedUser9526

I really hate those negotiations that demand age -1 goods... Could we only have to do negotiations with our current age goods?

Lionhead

Baronet
How will 2 Traps fare against 5 SC´s?
Does the 120% trumph the 90% EVERY time?

And how about 3 Traps against 4 SC´s?
Will the 135% trumph the 96% EVERY time?

CrashBoom

Legend
How will 2 Traps fare against 5 SC´s?
Does the 120% trumph the 90% EVERY time?

And how about 3 Traps against 4 SC´s?
Will the 135% trumph the 96% EVERY time?
siege camps always win
5 siege camps = never increase
4 siege camps vs 3 traps = 96% no increase. 4% increase of 2. so after 100 battles it would be 8 attrition (on average)

Tigertjheu

Squire
I think it is a good idea that it would be easier to take a sector of a higher guild in ranks than lower.
So you get a bonus if you attack a sector of the number 1 on the map, but take a disadvantage to take one who is 8th on the map.

And to make it better, the province can only be taken twice by the same guild on the same day, still after 4 hours. But so you can't keep fighting with another guild to take the same sector again and again and again like a deal :).

1BFA

Viceroy
I think it is a good idea that it would be easier to take a sector of a higher guild in ranks than lower.
So you get a bonus if you attack a sector of the number 1 on the map, but take a disadvantage to take one who is 8th on the map.

And to make it better, the province can only be taken twice by the same guild on the same day, still after 4 hours. But so you can't keep fighting with another guild to take the same sector again and again and again like a deal :).

GbG should be kept simple with no fancy rules.

Tigertjheu

Squire
Yes, and possible to fight for everyone. Aaaand again i can't fight...
JYJYZOA-SN69SuK9lsM6Pg.png

DeletedUser9541

Is it possible to devise and implement a "handicap" for guilds (in a GBG grouping) which totally dominate the map and the handicap vary according to the degree of domination (over 50%, 70%, 80%, 90% control average) in the previous session(s)?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The sectors are not under siege.
There are just marked points. These points cannot be deleted.
It would be enough for a guild to score a point on all neighboring sectors (even before the enemy takes) to block the construction of all buildings.

Kontestator

Farmer
I noticed problem with Guild Battlegrounds and which is pretty complex since it is not purely technical issue. I play in a second tier guild, meaning that we easily advance to diamond league, but there we usually can't leave beach because of 2, rarely 3 powerful guilds. It is now common that this powerful guilds ask to play "friendly" which means not building traps nor destroying Siege Camps. And the situation on Battlegrounds looks like that the 2 guilds dominate taking sectors from each other so quickly that it is almost impossible to compete with them. It is not the problem itself, because they are strong and they can do whatever they want. But the purpose of the 2 guilds is not to compete with each other but synchronize taking sectors just to maximize Forge Pionts output with minimum diamond and resources investment. Sadly Guild Battlegrounds became Forge Points making machine, not a place for competition as I believed it was intended to be.
This is possible because of several reasons:
- you can earn a lot FPs (1k or even more daile if you have time) just with Alcatraz, Zeus, Catedral and Castel,
- prizes for winning season are worthless in comparison to available FPs output. It is better to cooperate with other guild than trying to be the best,
- it is too easy to advance from Platinum to Diamond League. Just 1-2 wins after falling to Platinum and you compete again with the best guilds on server which potential is overwhelming.

I play on polish server where I spend a lot of time on the Battlegrounds since its launch and I see that things are going wrong way. At the begining it worked nice, but recently it looks like this: one "rich" season where we easily beat every guild in Platinum and gain a lot of loot. And then we have 2 weeks of holidays, because we can only watch 2 powerful guilds farming FPs. Then we can play again which usually means that we dominate ruining fun to others.

Finally I think there are several solutions. For example working with rewards, so that winning would be profitable and the prize would be worth effort. Another example is to decrease MMR points gained or lost during single season so competing guilds matching would be more balanced. Or even maybe the MMR should be biased so that only 3 guilds get positive MMR. Reaching the top should be rather difficult like in other games like LoL. Maybe adding additional League with even higher FP output would be better, but with only one guild getting positive MMR once in it. Just to create thing worth fighting for. Now fighting for the first place is just waste of resources.