• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
4 upgrades on the BG-building also seem a little bit low for such a long term content
kind of, yes... would have expected it to be similar to the settlement buildings (Yggdrasil/Shinto temple) as well...

But maybe you need 100 Fragments per Kit and only get a few of them per season...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Random goods for buildings could be a problem for many guilds.

We believe that as costs are randomized there will always be something that guilds can build; having looked at guild inventories, we've seen that a lot of guilds have a lot of goods from a lot of eras so we're not anticipating this to be a problem. It should also help bring relevance to the goods of lower level eras for higher level users.

That is why i asked if goods are coming from treasury or from personal stock

this was in regards of the (not yet implemented) sector buildings which will need guild goods to get build

DeletedUser9523

kind of, yes... would have expected it to be similar to the settlement buildings (Yggdrasil/Shinto temple) as well...

But maybe you need 100 Fragments per Kit and only get a few of them per season...

It's 200 fragments per selection kit for this building.
Most people will get about ~50 fragments per season, with the best possible outcome being 130 fragments (that is: being placed #1 in a diamond-league battleground), whereas worst outcome is 10 fragments (last placement in copper league).

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Shouldn‘t there be anew guild rank for placing the “siege flags”?
There is no "placing of siege flags" that requires a right. Any adjacent province can simply be attacked or negotiated for, which automatically places a flag on the first successful action.

The flags here represent your progress toward acquiring a province, they're not a "siege" that you need to place in advance.

justMDZ

Farmer
Can two guilds attack the same province?
is won by the first who conquers more territories?
Is won after taking all the territories?

Lionhead

Baronet
It's gonna be fun to watch the large guilds kick non-performing members to invite more active members and then just have large guilds in the top tier.

In my opinion GE already has taken care of this kind of regulation. The top performing guilds in GE will most likely have high ambitions in GBG as well, and will probably already have the active personel to fullfil those ambitions.

@thephantom
Will it even be possible to see who and by how much individual guildmembers have contributed during a season (season being 11 days?)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can two guilds attack the same province?
is won by the first who conquers more territories?
Is won after taking all the territories?
Many guilds (all present on the battleground) can attack the same province. The first guild to reach the required progress will become the owner, and the province goes into locked down state. Other guilds who had progress will keep parts of their progress, that they can continue with after the locked down state has expired.

@thephantom
Will it even be possible to see who and by how much individual guildmembers have contributed during a season (season being 11 days?)
Not in the current version arriving on Beta. Maybe later on with some of the changes/future improvements.

DeletedUser8939

During the 4h blockade by conquest, can another adjacent province of that blocked province be attacked? or you have to wait for the blockage to disappear.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
What expenses have attacking a nearby provinces?
There are no costs to start conquering a nearby province. Your costs are the units/resources required for the battles and negotiations.

During the 4h blockade by conquest, can another adjacent province of that blocked province be attacked? or you have to wait for the blockage to disappear.
You can attempt conquering an adjacent province while the current province is locked down. The timer only affects the specific province.

Miepie

Baronet
Random goods for buildings could be a problem for many guilds.

We believe that as costs are randomized there will always be something that guilds can build; having looked at guild inventories, we've seen that a lot of guilds have a lot of goods from a lot of eras so we're not anticipating this to be a problem. It should also help bring relevance to the goods of lower level eras for higher level users.

That is why i asked if goods are coming from treasury or from personal stock

Seems to me goods from negotiating should come from personal stock. Fighters have to use their own units as well. And it would be a bad thing if some overenthousiastic negotiator kills your treasury. As I read the original announcement, those extra buildings for those battlegrounds will be payed for from the treasury, not the negotiations of individual players

qaccy

Emperor
so, with the introduction of guild battlegrounds, will there finally be a use to the gazillions of medals we have?

I don't think there should ever be a use for medal numbers that have been inflated far beyond reason due to a combination of the Arc and high-level GB rewards. Imagine being a player (or playing on a server) that does not have access to these yet. It's not really something that needs to be balanced around.

You've got the AA GvG province to spend medals in as an 'endless' cost, that's enough in my book.

DeletedUser9666

I do not get it... so what is the part of this new feature that should be exciting?

All I care is rankings - guild and personal. InnoGames can keep all that fps and ancient building pieces to themselves. There is more than enough of it in this game already. I could not care less.

I do not know the exact math for all those victory and power points rankings, but if it is similar to PvP/GE, where I will need to fight additional 100,000 battles in GB to tie in rankings with a dude, who stopped playing long time ago but who placed at the top by leveling his GB sky high or fighting his own champions in GvG - then forget it. I am out already.

I want instant results and instant gratification, InnoGames. Ranking-wise. I hope your new feature delivers it.

qaccy

Emperor
Will there be a use of Guild Treasury ?
and Guild Support (observatory...) ?
If so, how ?

Both of these points have already been addressed. Guild treasury goods are only used for Province Buildings, which are a feature coming later on down the line. Guild support is only for GvG; it does absolutely nothing for Battlegrounds.

Both negotiation and attacking use your own personal supply of goods and/or units.