- Browser and Version: All web versions & mobile app are affected.
- Overview of the bug: When a lot of people are performing an attack (on a single sector or multiple sectors, doesn't matter) all of the devices gets a lot of data by WebSocket that leads to a poor performance. Only very fast PCs can handle such amount of WS-events without any side effects. All other users can make much less battles/negotiations during that "DDoS" attack because UI drastically slows down. Under words "a lot" I actually mean 10-20-30-40 people online who can take a sector within a minute or less. Right now we have a lot of such battles on RU14 and we are loosing most of them because of this "bug".
- Screenshots: not applicable
- How often this occurs: not applicable
- Urgency: not sure
- Preventative Actions: Buy a TOP-PC for gaming but you should understand that game should be available for all persons, even with a cheap mobile phone.
- Summary: For developers: a simple solution will be using a kind of "buffer" and server can send the data via WS not one-by-one but in a "package". I hope it's not that hard. Thank you.