• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected GUILD BATTLEGROUNDS / LEAGUE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

napodavout

Merchant
Reason
on the world where I play between 50 to 60 diamond guilds, more than half can not compete with the first 10.
this is neither interesting for larger guilds, nor for smaller guilds
Details
Increase the number of league points (the mmr).
Give points only to the first two.
Increase the number of points for guild ranking by decreasing the number of points in guild war
Balance
Yes, by reducing the number of guild ranking points in guild wars.
By increasing the number of battlefield ranking points.
This is to justify the difference in the number of participants between the tw
Abuse Prevention
I think that it will decrease the cheats carried out in war of the guilds, freed - times, points to the destroying of the correct player
Summary
To find a number of points from leagues, diamonds, platinum etc ...
I am thinking of increasing the guild ranking points for the battlefields by 50%.
Reduce guild war ranking points by 50%
this is i think to broaden the view of the player differance on its two features.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
not find
HELLO
We think the league system needs to be reviewed.
far too many diamond guilds, making guild levels too inequitable.
maybe it would be necessary to limit the number of guilds in diamond, platinum etc ... world share.
Create an interworld league, those that would make the game more motivating, in addition the guilds would be more varied.
if the pros can watch this thanks in advance
FRANCAIS
BONJOUR
Nous pensons que le systéme de league est a revoir .
beaucoup trop de guildes en diamant ,ce qui fait que les niveaux de guildes sont trop inéquitables .
peut être faudrait il limité le nombres de guildes en diamant ,platine etc... part monde .
Créer une league intermonde ,ceux qui rendrais le jeu plus motivant ,en plus les guildes serait plus varier.
si les pros pouvez regarder cela merci d avance

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Bad idea on the interworld/cross server. That will undo your idea for the supposed league ranking that is already in place. No competition will be in place if this gets implemented. Suggest to move in to DNSL from me.

CrashBoom

Legend
what if 2 of my guilds are in the same league ?

how can I fight for both sides at the same time ?

and that is totally different compared to GE
there I don't need to fight at the same time. only do my 64 before the end

and btw
that was already answered from an official in the en-forum
the servers are not capable of thousands of crossworld real time battles simultaniously

and again compare to GE:
there only a few numbers need to be transfered. no problem

------

but why not simply remove the cap of the LP
top guild would go extreme high. battling each other. and other diamond guilds wold be lower than those

Bellasaurus

Merchant
what if 2 of my guilds are in the same league ?

how can I fight for both sides at the same time ?

and that is totally different compared to GE
there I don't need to fight at the same time. only do my 64 before the end

and btw
that was already answered from an official in the en-forum
the servers are not capable of thousands of crossworld real time battles simultaniously

and again compare to GE:
there only a few numbers need to be transfered. no problem

------

but why not simply remove the cap of the LP
top guild would go extreme high. battling each other. and other diamond guilds wold be lower than those
If you are in two guilds in the same world you seem to be in vioation of the rules?
In GE, I sometimes find my guild in one world competing against my guild from another world. That's not a problem because you are not actually engaging yourself in CBT and the same would be true for GBG.

napodavout

Merchant
Good evening
If I take France as an example, 21 world.
If only 10 diamond guilds in the world, that's 210 guilds.
That's 30 possibilities.
may be lucky to find this several times with the same guilds.
That leaves you very lucky CRASHBOOM to have your two guilds playing in the same league, right ???

Good evening
If I take France as an example, 21 world.
If only 10 diamond guilds in the world, that's 210 guilds.
That's 30 possibilities.
may be lucky to find this several times with the same guilds.
That leaves you very lucky CRASHBOOM to have your two guilds playing in the same league, right ???
There are over 80 guilds in the diamond league on my server. Every time my guild reaches 1000 league points, we meet the same rivals, and some have never met.

Thunderdome

Emperor
If you are in two guilds in the same world you seem to be in vioation of the rules?
I think they meant if both of their guilds (one in each world or server per example) are in the same match-up/league, it's going to be a bit difficult in deciding who to represent on winning the GBG. Each week for GE, I had to check to see if I am going to go against myself if I was in both in Angkor and Yorkton (different guilds) that is featured in this week's GE championship.

To further elaborate on my "no" reasoning, cross-server match-ups are never any good. You can have uber powerful guilds on one server (for instance, EN) and then you have everyone else who has somewhat powerful top guilds in their respective server (let's use US, RU, and DE for examples). If this cross server thing happened, the EN guilds will stay at the top while everyone else in the other servers will still wind up in the bottom rung with no way of advancing.

This happened on many games I had played where I just quit because there were quite a number of players who "cheated" their way to the top, not by spending, but by using bots and/or other hacks to get that far. Whilst the developers of those games didn't do anything nor made it possible to be evenly matched (try being the little fish at 30k BR facing 4x 30mil BR players in a fight), alot of players had left. I don't want to see that happen here (even though that new arena is a stand-in for the middle for now) where players will quit a feature after it's implemented.

napodavout

Merchant
Hello
I understand, on my main world I also have 60 diamond guilds.
But with completely different levels if you are in a larger guild you dominate largely.
In a smaller guild, you are frustrated not to be able to advance. those that I find a shame for all.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
On the French server we discussed several possible solutions:
- limit the number of guilds per league; (rejected)
- group guilds by size; (rejected)
- group the guilds by activity in previous GBGs; (in study)
- create, as for expeditions cross-world tournaments; (rejected)
- limit the number of buildings in the sectors; (rejected)
- review the attributions of the PLs according to the leagues; (in study)
- limit access to guilds with a minimum of 3 members; (in study)
- do not take into account "inactive" guilds in the total number of guilds present in GBG; (in study)

It seems obvious to us that to remake one more league like creating cross-world tournaments would only push back the problem without solving it.

The main concern remains that the allocation of PL was calculated by Inno when all the guilds were in Copper and that it was necessary to quickly distribute according to their results.
It is high time to review this calculation according to a more or less stabilized distribution.

Thunderdome

Emperor
important first
need a normal logging system
who, when, what did user do
That idea was rejected in a different FoE forum. I don't know why, but it would have been nice so we can see who is hitting what sectors (especially places where GMs and leadership dictate that it should not be flipped).

Dessire

Regent
when 1 or 2 or even 3 guilds in any league don't let a 4th guild fight, don't let them have more than 3 territories, is because:

1. the 3 guilds have made a deal to not let the 4th guild do anything
2. in the case where there is only 1 powerful guild: the other guilds should not be in diamond league!
3. the 3 guilds are ok in power and the 4th guild is too weak to fight against them.

the huge problem about diamond league is there are a lot of guilds that should not be there!! the system allows guild have an easy acces to diamond league!

Status
Not open for further replies.