• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guide to Undefined Age Units (Rogue)

What do you prefer?

• I prefer it the way it is, with a filter.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I prefer a tab for undefined units (rogue)

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Whatever, it's irrelevant.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Hello.

(This is not a suggestion for change, this is just a poll to see what most people think)

Recently there was the addition of a filter to display units without a defined era, but in practice I believe it didn't help much, since currently with the speed of fights in the game, changing this filter between a certain era and another without a defined era, to show and replacing units and secret agents with each fight, becomes unfeasible for the time spent (more clicks)...

Considering that... wouldn't it be better to have an exclusive guide for undefined units (Rogue) instead of this filter? Where with a single click you have access to agents and with another click to the units of the era you are using.

1660137678474.png

Leave your opinion below and in the poll.

Thanks.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Why not post it as an idea?

As for the suggestion, I'm all for it :)
Because basically when you suggest a change here, to some it looks like you're offending their mother. So it's better to keep it as a chat, just to know what the majority thinks and if I'm in line with the reality of the community.

But thanks for the feedback.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Why not just have a multiple auto battle option.

You pick the unit mix, the number of battles/max attrition level, and they are fought automatically with automatic replacement of dead or injured troops for each battle.

AllamHRK

Baronet
and that is why you aren't allowed to post that idea again :rolleyes:
The logic of all the gaming forums I've seen so far is, if a topic is suggested several times and by different people, at least it should be something important to the community, it should be analyzed and maybe implemented.

On this forum, if a topic is suggested several times, it becomes "Lord Voldemort"... and people are forbidden to talk about it, it's considered spam.

PS. That's why the topic is in the discussions section and not ideas suggestions. :rolleyes:

AllamHRK

Baronet
looks like developers don't care about it since (at least) 2 years
And that's just the point, if you're selling something, should you sell what you feel like, or what your target audience needs? Speaking from experience, I see several developers moving more and more to the "fan service" side and listening to the community, shaping the game (but not entirely) according to what most players need. Here, however, they go against the grain and ignore relevant things (if it was suggested several times, it must be important, don't you agree?) of the community. In every ad they ask for feedback, but more and more it seems that it is talk for talk's sake.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Actually, if you click on "no age" and then click on "light" unit icon, the rogue will be there. This projected idea kind of defeats the purpose as there are other "no age" units than the rogue in a person's army (unless they deleted them): drummer and color guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.