• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guide to Forge of Empires - Feedback and Change-Logs

DeletedUser

Yes you can, and to everyone wondering how a player like me so far in can do a start up guide, i have had my account reset completely to do this task to perfection, or close to it as i can :)

DeletedUser

might be good to know wich buildings get the most coin, and wich the most tools per 5 min.

DeletedUser

Hefty you might want to use the word "supplies" for the spoil issue....."Goods" are from resource production buildings and don't spoil, to save any future confusion :p

DeletedUser

might be good to know wich buildings get the most coin, and wich the most tools per 5 min.

Shall save that for a production guide :)

Hefty you might want to use the word "supplies" for the spoil issue....."Goods" are from resource production buildings and don't spoil, to save any future confusion :p

Sorted, thanks i was hyper and made a mistake :p

DeletedUser

Also if anybody thinks something is wrong or should be changed please notify me calmly on here with a nice reply.

Abusing me by saying im a noob or you think you can do better wont help. I am not just a random person i have been playing this beta since well the start and i have had my account reset purposefully to do this for new users so it would be nice for some kind and positive feedback thanks <3

DeletedUser

Im adding to this continually btw, it will not look organized at the moment but one day i will just go ocd on it and make it look pretty <3

DeletedUser735

Lol!! I say that it is fully organized and it is good for new players i am writing a guide that wat the players (newbies) should built first and how to manage game. Construction is in full swing but i have to make new account for that to collect pis for the players so wait :D & and show full screen shot with name of urs and city and gold , supplies , diamonds$$ :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u made a small typo at this part

Sometimes when you scout your second province this can happen:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/222/fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg[/img] should be [img][/img] :p

DeletedUser

Lol!! I say that it is fully organized and it is good for new players i am writing a guide that wat the players (newbies) should built first and how to manage game. Construction is in full swing but i have to make new account for that to collect pis for the players so wait :D & and show full screen shot with name of urs and city and gold , supplies , diamonds$$ :D

Mine shows the best way of construction for activity?

u made a small typo at this part

Sometimes when you scout your second province this can happen:

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/...g] :p[/QUOTE] fixed, was meant to be [url] ;)

DeletedUser

Anybody know the first research point gold cost? i believe its 50?

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure its 50, if im wrong somebody correct me later

DeletedUser

Thought so, thank you.

Sorry it has not been updated recently, uni all week with early starts day off tomorrow however expect a massive update :)

Does anybody have any suggestions or things they would like me to address i may have overlooked?

DeletedUser735

Hmmm. i think you have made great guide but you may add wat to research first to make the city defensive & offensive proper to fight. I know that they have search all things but aware them of diamonds and post ur daily town pics in here ( means attachments), So the new ppls may get a glance to make their city good like ur's :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm. i think you have made great guide but you may add wat to research first to make the city defensive & offensive proper to fight. I know that they have search all things but aware them of diamonds and post ur daily town pics in here ( means attachments), So the new ppls may get a glance to make their city good like ur's :p

I can do that

Im sorry for the lack of an update i know i promised it but look im not skiving i have a folder on my desktop just for this and im an ocd freak on my desktop http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56828427/Photos/Pictures/startup.png (yes im busy didnt have time to crop that either)

Anyway i now have all the pictures online on my dropbox i shall add to the guide later today after my job interview hopefully.

Jules

Squire
I can do that

Im sorry for the lack of an update i know i promised it but look im not skiving i have a folder on my desktop just for this and im an ocd freak on my desktop https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Public/Photos/Pictures/startup.png?w=5afb40b1 (yes im busy didnt have time to crop that either)

Anyway i now have all the pictures online on my dropbox i shall add to the guide later today after my job interview hopefully.

I cannot see your Dropbox folder, maybe you forgot to change the permissions to 'public'?