• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Great buildings... who won?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1418
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1418

Probably not a bug, but a good suggestion. Once the level is over, I cant tell who did the job for me! Could you make it possible to see the list of contributors for each level, so I can personally thank them?

The same with PvP's... very annoying not being able to see the rankings (results) of the last tournaments...

Thanks

pcsurgeon

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

Wow ^^ this i exactly what I thougt some seconds ago :D

Because I spent 10 FP on ur great building and was first one. There were only 28FP left.
And 30minutes later I came around and saw, that the next level begins ?!?! And i got nothing... so I would like to see, who spent that much FP...

On PvP u see the "ending time" so it's not optimal but okay. But here u can't know when it's ending.

DeletedUser1234

There is no time limit ..when you helping you will be rewarded only when building is reached next level..so every level is harder to obtain reward but it is also better reward..furthermore it appears that if you help build for example Tower of Babel you recieve only Tower of Babel blueprints if Hagia Sophia then Hagia Sophia blueprints ..because i saw that everyone obtain blueprint only of that building where they help.. If I'm wrong correct me

this time i help finish your building to next level:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.