• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Great Buildings unlocked levels

good ou bad idea ?

• Good

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser7905

Hello,
I have a suggestion to make.

It may happen that one decides not to mount a big monument because it is too expensive or for other reasons.
We have a great thing to decide not to mount a monument, it is the levels unlocked.
Because let's say that I have an Alcatraz level 69/70 and I intend to stop mounting it from level 70 so from the 70 level no more people will be able to put Pfs on it and so we can move on to another great monument.

Problem, if I have unblocked too much level, I can not backtrack and it's a shame! So if we take my example but this time with an Alcatraz level 69/120 and we decide to stop climbing to level 70 and well once at this level, anyone can put pfs on it, and if we no longer wish to touch this great monument we will again have to raise it ...

My idea is simply to be able, if you wish, to block a level rather than unblock.
For example, for my Alcatraz that is level 69/120 I can click on the '' Plans '' button and block level 120 so my Alcatraz will be at level 69/119 etc etc up to level 70 to be at 69/70.
Here, I hope that my idea will please you and I apologize for my English, it is not my language martenelle.

DeletedUser

who cares

if players put FP into your level 70 but you don't want to level it then don't put yourself FP in
what could be the worst to happen: the other players fill it completely and you reach level 71
and if it don't reach level 71: why do you care ? you didn't put FP into it. the others have made that mistake

DeletedUser7905

just don't unlock the next lvl
eazy

If it is to say that do not come here because your nothing understood.

who cares

if players put FP into your level 70 but you don't want to level it then don't put yourself FP in
what could be the worst to happen: the other players fill it completely and you reach level 71
and if it don't reach level 71: why do you care ? you didn't put FP into it. the others have made that mistake

Because it happens a moment or me like many other players decide not to mount a gms and if the level is debouched and well we can do nothing ...

ZENA

Marquis
If it is to say that do not come here because your nothing understood.

maybe if u plan ahead no need to unlock all the lvl's
and no i don't like the idea to put a block on it
for instance if a player awol other ppl still can ad fp's to it and get some rewards
u need to to keep snotty remarks for yourself