• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Great Buildings Encyclopedia

DeletedUser6063

have you notice that RAIN FOREST PROJECT has new statstics ?

10 level is now 93% chance / aid ... and 68 goods every 24 h

btw... did anybody can explain chance / aid bonus in pracitaical application ?

for exemple: if i usually aid 200 players daily (1400 players weekly) and i have average 2 blueprnts daily (average 14 weekly) , now with this GB i will give 4 blueprints daily (28 weekly) (GB = 11 level =103%) ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5800

Very useful data resource but would be nice if it included the footprint size of the GB's as well.

Was sind nochmal die genauen Werte des LG Regenwald? ( Bitte in Deutsch da ich kein englisch aknn oder im deutschen Server antworten)

DeletedUser1462

This was awesome until they changed to xenforo, is there any chance that you will fix layout?

Andi47

Overlord

DeletedUser2752

Can you please put this link to the start posting here? Otherwise it is likely that it will become hard to find when more postings are written to this thread.
True, just updated the OP :)

DeletedUser

Hello, there is a problem with the goods required for the Capitol Building. The icons show that you need 400 coke and 240 rubber to build it, however these should be reversed.

DeletedUser2752

Hello, there is a problem with the goods required for the Capitol Building. The icons show that you need 400 coke and 240 rubber to build it, however these should be reversed.
Thanks for letting me know. Just fixed it! :)

DeletedUser5955

well for me these new GB is tons of waste we dont need another coloseum

DeletedUser6489

Does anyone know what a Common item is vs. a rare item? a list of whats possible to get from it?