Great Buildings Encyclopedia

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by byeordie, Dec 18, 2014.

1. qaccy

qaccy Second Lieutenant

It's 150% damage in total, so 50% more damage than normal.

2. byeordie

byeordie Overlord

Which one sounds more accurate btw? I chose to use "50% more damage" as I thought it would cause less confusion

3. byeordie

byeordie Overlord

Just added a more detailed description at the end of the GB post (I'll also just put it here ;))

[​IMG]
    ________
    Critical Hit:
    When a unit attacks another unit from the same era (spearmen attacks warrior, hover tank attacks railgun, etc.), it has a chance of dealing 1.5 times the expected damage (if expected damage is normally 3-6, the critical hit will do 5-9 since 3*1.5=4.5 which rounds to 5, and 6*1.5 = 9). Against reactive armor, the critical hit will still do 1.5 times the expected damage it can normally take (so if expected damage is 4-4, a critical hit will do 6-6 damage). Against rogues, they initially cannot be affected by this bonus (this goes for all no-age units), but the unit they transform into can use/get hit by this bonus. A critical hit doing at least 11 damage will one-hit kill any unit, even with the morale bonus. This bonus applies to all attacking armies plus your defending army in PvP.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    drakenridder likes this.
  4. byeordie

byeordie Overlord

^ Oh forgot to mention I added levels 11-25 as well

5. drakenridder

drakenridder Lieutenant-General

On that way. Thanks for the information, your information is much more clearer. If Inno is smart
    the will use your discription for the bonus. I'm sorry for my eurlier post, I did expect that it
    was more by the discription of Inno.:p

6. whiteshark01

whiteshark01 Private

what's the formula for requierd fps for gbs after level 80.

7. Andi47

Andi47 Tsar

What are the stats of the Seed Vault? I find it neither here on beta, nor on the .en server.

8. ncshsg

ncshsg Captain

You won't find it on the international (.en) server since these changes have not yet gone live.

9. Andi47

Andi47 Tsar

Can you please add the Orangery and the Seed Vault to the GB encyclopedia? They are available on the live servers for quite some time...

BTW: When I level up my Seed vault: Does this also increase the amounts of things (e.g. goods, supplies, medals, etc.), or just the percentage for getting something?

10. Libet

Libet Sergeant

Would it be possible to get the relic rewards changed for the new rewards in the post about the relic tempel earlier in this thread?
    Those under the "spoiler tab"

11. Darkstar

Darkstar Administrator Staff Member Beta Admin

Stats for the first 10 levels are available here and here. Will see if we can add them with more levels in this thread but no promises.

The leveling up of the Seed Vault increases only the percentage for receiving a resource, it does not affect the amount of that resource.

Relics chances will be updated here once they're finalized. At the moment they're still subject to changes, but we should get more info next week.

Andi47 likes this.
  12. Andi47

Andi47 Tsar

Thanks. It would be nice if the info for the GB output beyond level 10 could also be added to the wiki for the other GBs.

13. BetaTest03

BetaTest03 Emperor Fledgling

how about a calculator in the official wiki
    we select the level and it shows bonus, FP costs and rewards for the donators

with some scripts easy to do if the formulas are known ;)

14. Andi47

Andi47 Tsar

What are the stats for Atlantis?

15. Libet

Libet Sergeant

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    sabinabetty likes this.