• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented great buildings completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I suggest you get a message in the "event history" when a great building you helped to the next level is completed.
now, you only get a box in the middle of the screen, but if your offline you cant see it, and you cant go back see what you won,I often put the 1 fp in many different buildings, and would like the opportunity to put more when one is finnished, especially if I've got a great prize.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

often the box not pop up when your no online, i use lots of times to put in FP in lots of great buildings and try to get back as much as possible of it, often the inventory is blinking and i cant see that gb is complicated, sometimes i have fp in 50-100 great buildings, and it take long time to find which one was completed.
sometimes it takes a long time and the neighborhood is changed too, than i cant put find it at all

DeletedUser4256

I agree with your suggestion so I experience sometimes the same issue (the box not always pops up) and when happens its very annoying like when you collect Alcatraz you never know what units has produced (or if really did it)

If you have a long contributing list when one (or more) GB level is completed and your position is rewarded but you aren't online at that moment, its practically impossible to find out which of them has been, if I'm not wrong in this sense.

DeletedUser

OP's suggestion has merit.

Also, it'll help if the player wants to continue donating to the same GB after it levels up, currently there's no way to know who's GB you just helped level up if you dismiss the message and don't have photographic memory ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.