• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Great Building Display Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser5473
  • Start date

DeletedUser5473

Great Building Display Issue.

Tonight I was donating to a player and got mixed GB information somehow. Here is what happened...
Was donating to a player and collecting from my city when things went funny. Opened the GB list in my city then visited the player and then donated my collection. Went to return to my city expecting only to have the GB list there for when I returned. Instead I had 2 windows open. The 1st was a random GB in this case the Lighthouse of Alexandria (so I thought) and on top was the 2nd window (the correct window) my GB donation list.

Vg41yHa.jpg
I then closed the GB list to find out some weird stats and rather than closing the window I had a quick look and then compared info with a third party site... only to find out the stats are from my cape carni and the image, headers and 1 boost is from LoA and the rest of the content from my Cape.

hPHgGOt.png
If you have experienced something similar please say something. I've heard about a few other display issues but this one is insane. Take note that my LoA apparently gives FPs :)

-- vibe.

Edit: 1.76.b2ce18f (04.05.2016 8:33), vibe2003 (90960), zz1, en_US, WIN 21,0,0,216, Windows 7, Chrome/50.0.2661.94, 1680x949, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)