• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected great building contributions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9070

I guildmate of mine came up with a great idea. it would be great if there was a way to delete great buildings contributions from the event history when they become outdated due to inactivity from the player whose building received the contributions. I know I personally have a few players on my list that I contributed to early on in the game that have clearly quit the game. it would be a small loss of forge point contributions, but it would allow for better focus and tracking of current great buildings for active players

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7959

I have as well few players who quit the game and their GBs are on my list for today. I can't even close them because they removed the road from the town hall. It would be good for me to have a possibility to quit of their GBs or just remove them from my list. So, +1 from me.

DeletedUser

It would be even better if any FP used at an inactive player was paid back after ½ a year of inaktive time.

DeletedUser7951

eh ? All FP you ever spent on any GB of that inactive player ?
The original idea I do like tho. Being able to filter out inactive player's GB.

shad2389

Viceroy
eh ? All FP you ever spent on any GB of that inactive player ?
i'd say at least last level of each GB you invested on that inactive players GB would be a nice compensation for having waited so long to get your rewards from those GB's

DeletedUser

delete great buildings contributions from the event history
+1
delete it from the event history list
but FP are still in those GB

It would be even better if any FP used at an inactive player was paid back after ½ a year of inaktive time.
sure
more than the rewards would be
and on all places not only top 5

very realistic :rolleyes:

i'd say at least last level
at least last level ?
nice joke

why should FP from previous level ever be paid pack ?
they were already rewarded

waited so long to get your rewards from those GB's
if you want it faster simply level those GB's

but it would allow for better focus and tracking of current great buildings for active players
I can track very simple
the first 10 sites are active the 50 remaining not :D

DeletedUser

sure
more than the rewards would be
and on all places not only top 5

very realistic :rolleyes:

That would work in the same way as if u delete an GB, all FP used in the GB will be returned… it has nothing to do with rewards in anyway.
If u used 100FP, u get your 100FP back nomatter what place u hold in the GB.

DeletedUser9070

yes , mistakenly I used the incorrect term ( event history) for the list of great building contributions. to clarify my exact description to offer a way to delete great building contributions would be in regard to the list of great buildings under the "News" section in the town hall.

fimfim

Squire
Inno just should delete inactive players from the game on more regular basis. Then all their GBs will disappear from our GB contribution lists as well.

DeletedUser8859

Inactive Player's GBs in the GB Contributions list are likely at the bottom since surely your recent FPs contributions are not sent to those GBs. So to focus on the relevant ones you just need to see the GBs at top of the list.

To the idea of receiving back FPs already invested in a GB.

DeletedUser7942

Inactive Player's GBs in the GB Contributions list are likely at the bottom since surely your recent FPs contributions are not sent to those GBs. So to focus on the relevant ones you just need to see the GBs at top of the list.
The criterion for change shouldn't be just inactive players, just the ability to remove GB's from the list would be nice because not all the GB's on my list do I have any interest in watching, mainly guildmates GB's from swaps, new GB's etc. I would like it to be a clean usable list as I can sometimes be in over 100 GB's sometimes and there's lot's of GB's clogging it up that makes it less usable.

I agree with not getting any fp back though.

DeletedUser8859

What about filters or option to "Hide" / "Unhide" the selected GBs from the list (like hiding rows or columns at MS Excel).

Maybe after sometime, or after leveling up a group of GBs you have been working on, one of the hidden ones could be now attractive to resume investing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.