• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Goods production option shows unboosted values

DeletedUser8341

Reproduction Steps:
  1. Press on a goods building that is currently idle, where those goods are boosted by a map resource.
  2. Look at the amounts of goods that itsays will be produced.
Issue Description (10/10):

Incorrect goods production statement.

The values shown on the option are for unboosted goods. After selecting an option, the building indicates that the correct amount is being produced.

(Tested while in Iron Age, on stone, marble and iron.)

Player:

Prinza the Hunter

World:

beta

App Version:

latest (1.104 ?)

iOS Version:

latest

Device:

iPad

Network:

irrelevant

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes

DeletedUser8341

It is consistent on my account. It only applies to beta, there is no problem on the other three worlds I am on.

Here is the goods selection. Note it says 2 stone for 8 hours, which is wrong:
mm4r3s.png
Once 8 hours is chosen, the goods being produced is shown at the correct value. The correct value is credited to the account after the 8 hours.
pw40j.png

You may access my account to see if you can reproduce/test it that way.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-07-123 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size allowed is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8341

A minute or two ago, I set up the town again and the values were correct on the first screen. So, not so consistent after all, unless a change has already been made.

Last edited by a moderator: