• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Goodbye for now!

NormaJeane

Viceroy
As some of you may have noticed, I'm no longer a moderator on beta.

Sometimes IRL things have to be handled first. The stress of many irl things + taking care of my elderly mother, has taken its toll and I had a meltdown...

No doubt I will recover, although that will take some time and I may not come back as a moderator. Instead I will probably concentrate on IRL volunteer work.

I would like to thank all of you here on forum and in-game for letting me do that wonderful job called 'moderator'.
I sure hope I did a reasonably good job, even if I could not always answer all of your questions ;)

EDITED

Sincerely, NormaJeane

P.S. I changed my avatar to let you all know I'm leaving with a kiss and no hard feelings...

Last edited:

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
It is draining to take care of an elderly parent. Do try to also fit in some real down time time for yourself to recover. I know that is much easier to say than do, but try to protect yourself as much as possible/feasible. Wishing you and your family all the very best.

DeletedUser8859

Wish things gets better with you, your mother and all in family. Thanks for your support and moderation. Hope to see you back in whatever role you choose.

Pafton

Viceroy
Do take care of yourself Norma. I understand the dedication and patience which has to be shown while take care of the older people, as I have experienced it myself, first- hand. Wishing you a speedy recovery :)