• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Good Buildings Size

DeletedUser

I would like to suggest a "small" change, that I think the graphics designers would hate me for, but anyway, here it goes.

The Iron Age Goods buildings that allow us to refine our natural resources are a bit too big - we need plenty of them to actually research everything, and to perhaps pay off some provinces, so they should be made smaller.
2x2 or 3x2 would be best.

This is coming from a person that is usually against making things easier. ;)

SF

Last edited by a moderator:

Jules

Squire
Actually, in my view the size is al-right. In the beginning, you don't need to build all the goods buildings at once, but you can rotate and produce every 2 days or so an other type of goods, and later in the game, you get enough place to build a few goods buildings.
It's only a matter of skill and thought to get the goods you need, so I would not appreciate a change to smaller goods buildings.

DeletedUser

Hmm... yeh.. but then building and demolishing over and over again is so against the spirit of the game. I am meant to grow my empire, not have to min-max and destroy stuff just so i can accomplish my goals :S