• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Golden Chest and 5 Shot Packages

DeletedUser

I have get 3 golden Chests today - and three times the 5 Shot Packages. But I have none of them in my inventar.
What have I get instead of them?

DeletedUser

why not Large fp package ????
why not be happy that you get more than twice of the value of the shot packages ?

the values of FPs in the event:
5 FP package = 625 cups
10 FP package = 1250 cups
so the value of one FP is 125 cups

the average value of one shot is between 10 (100% shot) and 19,25 (5% shot)
so one shot-package (=5 shots) are worth less than 100 cups

so with converting them into a 2-FP-package you already get more than twice of its value (250 cups)

DeletedUser

Got to agree with betatest03 on this one. I advised players in my guild not to buy fp packages from the event but hold onto their shot packages instead for the better rate of return. The fp package purchases for 675 or 1250 cups were one of the worst buys in the entire event IMO, heck they could have switched the medal package to 1250 cups and the large fp package to 125 cups and i think the medal package would still have been the better buy.