• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Going blind (as well as broke??)

Kronan

Viceroy
Can't help you about the broke part, but surely we can get Inno to fix the "going blind part"? Right?

Heads up - I have SUPERB vision AND NO color blindness, yet this absolutely TAXES my eyes to differentiate these tiny symbols in their normal webpage size.

In order to see exactly what these symbol are on these items, I had to use the CTL + (Windows webpage Magnify) on the webpage 8 times to get it magnified enough to see that one if them is a GE specific venue BOOST - and then take a screen shot of it to post here. The other is even harder to see - THE GBG specific boost (mostly due to the darkness of BOTH COLORS)

Come on guys! You can keep it that small on your webpage, but then be NICE to your player population!

Truly identify what these are by putting some readable text next to it so we understand what you're providing !! I've magnified the screenshots a lot for everyone - so I don't add to your blindness trying to see these symbol.

1707605773875.png

1707606242411.png

Namaste - my eyes thank you.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
I agree the symbols need a rework

On desktop I can read them (though the sword on shield is rather difficult to tell), but if I take out a phone sized device (not an emulator, an actual handheld device) it's impossible to tell what's on it without taking a screenshot, sending it to a desktop and zooming in

Fenix

Viceroy
Some clarification please.
It's like this: blue defence, red attack.
Symbol of the temple expedition or expedition level 5 only?
The hand, quantum expeditions.
The banner the battlefields.
Those that don't have a small symbol are the normal ones, city.

(I think this is it)

Emberguard

Emperor
Symbol of the temple expedition or expedition level 5 only?

If it's a symbol + blue, then it's everywhere in that corresponding feature that uses that color boost

So for Guild Expedition at the moment only Level 5 uses blue boosts. Levels 1-4 at the moment use red boosts. But once we have levels 6-10 who knows, it may be utilized in more levels

The hand, quantum expeditions.
The banner the battlefields.

Yep. That's correct

Those that don't have a small symbol are the normal ones, city.

Correct. I think of it as "everywhere" except Quantum Incursions and Settlements - but technically yours would be more accurate as Quantum Incursions and Settlements are considered separate from the city