• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Goat Farm

DeletedUser740

How boring that the only thing the goat farm produces is cheese. :p

How about....

milk, cheese, yogurt, goat's milk soap, goat meat?

Oh, and what is that fellow on the steps of the barn doing? :confused:

DeletedUser740

Seriously? Moved to OT?

Although I posted in a humourous vein, I still think that the goat farm could produce something other than cheese. In which case, this is a feedback.

DeletedUser

soap?

I have heard of goats cheese only, never seen goats milk, yoghurt or meat available in a shop or even a butcher

DeletedUser

Goats milk is readily available here - good for ulcers and steadies bad nerves. We can get it in bottles, cartons or cans.

P.S. A major market in downtown L.A. sell Goat's Heads and goat's cheese. They probably sell goats milk, too-but it's such a big place, have never noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1143

soap?

I have heard of goats cheese only, never seen goats milk, yoghurt or meat available in a shop or even a butcher

Goats milk is readily available here - good for ulcers and steadies bad nerves. We can get it in bottles, cartons or cans.

P.S. A major market in downtown L.A. sell Goat's Heads and goat's cheese.

Yiiiik ! :rolleyes:

Goat milk was used at a time when synthetic milk wasnt even existing to feed babies that couldnt digest lactose well.