• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Global Activity Indicator - No, not an online indicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10263

Reason
Recruit active members
Details
A simple yellow/red indicator beside the player in question much like the Guild member activity monitor already currently in place. Only for the whole world on that server. I scrub through the players ranking list to look for people without guilds and send them an invite based on the stats I can see. Nine out of ten times that player has quit playing days, weeks or months ago and I'm simply wasting my time sending out invites to dead players.
Balance
No adjustments needed as this is not to be confused with an Online indicator. It will only report O, yellow, or red like how the current guild member activity indicator only for the player ranking list.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse as this is not an Online indicator, it will only show if they player still logs in once in 3-7 days (Yellow), or none in 2 weeks (Red) so we don't waste time trying to recruit players who quit playing.
Summary
A good tool to help increase guild ranks and simply ignore dead or players who quit.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, the only wording I could find was someone who was against an Online Indicator which this is not.
Global Activity Indicator - No, not an online indicator! Much like how we guild leaders can see how active a guild member is, such indicator for the player ranking list would be helpful to help us recruit active members instead of sending out invites to players who have stopped playing. In a typical world, of 15k to 20k players less than 10% are actually active players.

Attachments

• Global.jpg
    Global.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 60
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Some names currently displaying correctly will become "too long" making the problem worst if adding a "Dot".
I honestly don't think that one extra character at the beginning of a name can change anything. but this, in general, is not the subject of many hours of discussion, anyway, if they do, then only as it will be convenient for the developers (

Status
Not open for further replies.