• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Give us the chance to use 100 FP at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Nessie

Baronet
Meanwhile I found out that this was already a topic on several servers, sometimes years ago. Does Beta not get any feedback?

Lady M.

Steward
Once an idea is forwarded, it is gone and out of our hands. That holds true on the live servers as well. Its up to the developers to decide what they can/will implement or change. If something is added to the game or changed, then its usually announced either as part of a changelog or its own announcement. That depends on the size of the change.

Despite the fact that its a hot topic and many would like it, there may be reasons why they can't do it or have chosen not to do it at this time, but thats up to them.

vesgouo

Baronet
+1

this is requested since ... always

tenor.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser10258

I agree, it is starting to get annoying with every click, back on .en I used to have a lvl 6 oracle of Delphi ( my first GB ) and it would be like " click, click, click, god damn you why isn't there a 50fp option ? '" more importantly I am also in the early colonial age ( on EN ) and I have found the amount of forge points needed for a new technology is enormous. I hope that the developers like this idea.

DeletedUser4379

Meanwhile I found out that this was already a topic on several servers, sometimes years ago. Does Beta not get any feedback?
I can attest to this. The idea (including the 'drop down/dialogue' boxes has been suggested ad nauseum on Server EN. I refuse to believe any 'too complex' argument, as several other aspects of FoE have the 'you pick 'em' option.

DeletedUser10265

Once an idea is forwarded, it is gone and out of our hands. That holds true on the live servers as well. Its up to the developers to decide what they can/will implement or change. If something is added to the game or changed, then its usually announced either as part of a changelog or its own announcement. That depends on the size of the change.

Despite the fact that its a hot topic and many would like it, there may be reasons why they can't do it or have chosen not to do it at this time, but thats up to them.

Add a few seconds of cooldown if you think it's necessary, but make that bloody 100 FP or even 1k FP button! Donating dozens of thousands of FPs every day means hundreds or thousands mosue clicks and is destructive to both our fingers and devices.
5 FP button would be welcome as well, so we don't need to open inventory every time we want to use it instad of three 2 FP packs.

Sl8yer

Regent
Add a few seconds of cooldown if you think it's necessary, but make that bloody 100 FP or even 1k FP button! Donating dozens of thousands of FPs every day means hundreds or thousands mosue clicks and is destructive to both our fingers and devices.
5 FP button would be welcome as well, so we don't need to open inventory every time we want to use it instad of three 2 FP packs.

Jeez, how about a field where you can just fill in the total and a button to confirm you are sure about the amount?

Even better, just click the GB and the needed total gets donated right away.

DeletedUser10265

Jeez, how about a field where you can just fill in the total and a button to confirm you are sure about the amount?

Even better, just click the GB and the needed total gets donated right away.
This is far too complicated for them. Buttons are easier.

Nessie

Baronet
"Submitted for review" - how long does this review take? You know that this is what your customers/players want and not only since yesterday. Are you afraid we might spend x seconds less with the game? I know that you want gamers to spend time with FoE as much as possible, for what reason ever I can't imagine - probably for your statistics to present to YOUR customers LOL @InnoGames :(

Sl8yer

Regent
"Submitted for review" - how long does this review take? You know that this is what your customers/players want and not only since yesterday. Are you afraid we might spend x seconds less with the game? I know that you want gamers to spend time with FoE as much as possible, for what reason ever I can't imagine - probably for your statistics to present to YOUR customers LOL @InnoGames :(

No one here can answer that. Devs will decide. Now since it already has been submitted from some live servers more than a year ago, I would not hold my breath. Submitting it for review here only is a gesture. It will not change the way it will be dealt with.

Nessie

Baronet
No one here can answer that. Devs will decide. Now since it already has been submitted from some live servers more than a year ago, I would not hold my breath. Submitting it for review here only is a gesture. It will not change the way it will be dealt with.
Only a gesture... I'm afraid you're quite right. Is InnoGames bull****ting us?

Only a gesture... I'm afraid you're quite right. Is InnoGames bull****ting us?
No, they are not.
What did you expect?
Suddenly, three devs jumping out of nowhere and yelling "yeah, totally new bestest idea ev0r!!!11five" ?

When implementing the new GB window they already said that a input field for FP is not gonna happen.
Also, a 100-FP-Button was not implemented in the new GB window, with a reason, I suspect (possible reason: looking at my SAM hood on live servers, there are not sooo many people juggling thousands of FPs daily. Creating a second button might result in more erroneously spent FP from the casual gamer, which results in support ticket overload).

Man, they almost yesterday created the new window. Do you really expect them to touch that thing again anytime soon? topkek.

DeletedUser10047

When the new GB contribution window was introduced on the live servers two years ago, one of the main reasons for making the change was:
ease of investing Forge Points in Great Buildings
Back then, putting 100 or 200 FPs into a GB was a lot. (Before the change, putting 1000 FPs into a GB would have been almost unthinkable considering how onerous the procedure was.) The game has changed, and putting 1000, 2000, or more FPs into a GB at one time is something that happens multiple times a day for many users.

DeletedUser9982

I dont agree with this at all.
10 by 10 its fine!
Your suppose to compete with other players investments on any GB
Putting 100 by 100 or the total amount at once, would kill the fun
Besides... i really enjoy roasting people (players that i hate ) that add FPs on PC and i overtake them using my App :D

DeletedUser9396

+1
or even better/additionally, type an unlimited amount manually.
If you have an Arc on lvl. 160+ you will understand why.

Maybe Arc level or some similar parameter could "unlock" button(s) for 100 fp or add your fp amount. That way you don't have noobs complaining to Inno that they lost all their fps by hitting the wrong button.

Or else make it a setting option, to change the max button from 10 to 50 to 100.

DeletedUser9396

To everyone watching this thread -- look at what the devs have done! Not a 100fp button -- but we can choose the number of fps! Have not tested a maximum value yet, but I hope the new field works well for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.