• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Give us the chance to use 100 FP at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser10039

a.) +100 good idea.
b.) Entering an amount like 1099Fp to add to a GB to take top spot could be a bad idea if 2 people press in same second or two (don't forget there is lag) as 1st person will add 1099 and take top. 2nd person will add 1099 end up 2nd and level the GB.

Artubar

Baronet
...could be a bad idea if 2 people press in same second or two (don't forget there is lag) as 1st person will add 1099 and take top. 2nd person will add 1099 end up 2nd and level the GB.
The same already happens when players contribute via the app, when you hit the "Whole FP bar" button which can be quite much after picking up some relics or use diamonds to collect all buildings in your town, and even when you're hitting the "10 FP" button frantically, since the contribution ranks don't update when another player spends as well, only the green progress bar advances further (but who finds the time to check if the bar fills with the right amount after each click..?).

From my point of view, the pros outweigh the cons thousandfold.
+1 for each.

DeletedUser9410

I agree, and I would also very much like to be given control if I want to put in a 2, 5 or 10-pack :) Right now we can only use the button with "10", and that button will always use a 10-pack if aviable :(

You can use the donate 1 fp button, it will then use from your 2 fp packs until they are finished. Then it will start using your 5 fp packs.

DeletedUser9410

+1 for both, especially if we had the option to add our own amount. I believe the code already exists. When donating or trading goods, it just has to be adapted to work with fp's

Status
Not open for further replies.