• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Give us the chance to use 100 FP at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser7959

Forge points contributions currently makes me feel like a grandpa trying to pay at the checkout with coins from the glass bottle.
"10 cents, 20 cents, 30 cents... excuse me, how much should I pay? 96 dollars? Oh, it may take a while. 40 cents, 50..."

The app already has an advantage on PC version in this case, some changes here are necessary.

DeletedUser10144

I agree, and I would also very much like to be given control if I want to put in a 2, 5 or 10-pack :) Right now we can only use the button with "10", and that button will always use a 10-pack if aviable :(

DeletedUser10150

+1 Agree!! Would love a drop-down box with 25/50/100 as well, but even just 100 fp option would be very helpful!

zlobnyj bot

Squire
entering the amount in the window immediately, while you should see how much your arch will give you, and the input rollback coefficient, perhaps through the settings or with a session memory effect)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.