• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Give us a new Tab in message Center for Guild messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolyfooly

Squire
Proposal:
Allow us a 2nd tab in message center for guild theads/messages and the other one being personal messages that are not created for guild.

Reason:
With FP swaps and many other guild topics personal messages get lost very quick. I think be great to allow us to split them up. To be easier to sort through messages.

Details:
Currently there is a message overview tab and a create message tab, I thinking of making a 3rd guild tab for guild topics/messages.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
non

Summary:
This is simply a QoL idea that I would think maybe others besides my self might like.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

coolyfooly

Squire
why not ask for a bigger or scrollable window instead?
As stated its so person messages do not get barried from guild threads like swaps and such that are more active. Would be more easy to find messages this way then scrolling through a bunch mixed with guild threads.

As stated its so person messages do not get barried from guild threads like swaps and such that are more active. Would be more easy to find messages this way then scrolling through a bunch mixed with guild threads.

then tell me how these tabs will fit well in the already tiny window for messages that we currently have :p we really should get a bigger window too (and scrollable like within threads in this message window, like we already do have on mobile :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.