• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Getting Maintenance Screen

DeletedUser7640

This may not be the best place to post, but I'm getting the "Under Maintenance" screen when trying to load the game; it started about 12 hours ago. I can get into other servers (V and N), just not beta. I cleared the browser's caches and deleted cookies, but it's happening on 3 different browsers (Chrome, SeaMonkey, and IE) and mobile.

DeletedUser

We have reported this to be fixed as quickly as possible, but it is not something that the Support team can resolve unfortunately. It is affecting several players and we apologize for any inconvenience as work to get this resolved.

Fairy Lily

Steward
This may not be the best place to post, but I'm getting the "Under Maintenance" screen when trying to load the game; it started about 12 hours ago. I can get into other servers (V and N), just not beta. I cleared the browser's caches and deleted cookies, but it's happening on 3 different browsers (Chrome, SeaMonkey, and IE) and mobile.

I'm having the same problem! My collections have been sitting for an entire day now without me being able to collect them. Really bothersome that I am taking such a loss...

DeletedUser4917

Same problem for me... is Inno working to solve it ??

DeletedUser4917

It's solved for me... thanks !
(we always post to complain, we never post to give a feedback)