• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: German "Bugs"-Forum heavily underressourced

Andi47

Overlord
Well - technically, this is not a bug, but I don't find a better place to report this:

In the German FoE forum the bug reports with "Neuer Fehler" (New Issue)-tag are piling up on as many as FOUR pages! Seems that the German forum needs more manpower...

DeletedUser

Well - technically, this is not a bug, but I don't find a better place to report this:

In the German FoE forum the bug reports with "Neuer Fehler" (New Issue)-tag are piling up on as many as FOUR pages! Seems that the German forum needs more manpower...

It can be a forum bug, normal players can start a thread with "New Issue" just like this one.

Happened twice here, and if noone marked this post, then this is the third time i´v seen it here on beta.

Andi47

Overlord
I want to say in German Forum - "new issue" threads go unnoticed by any forum mod for several weeks... :-(

DeletedUser

Our Beta bugs forum automatically assigns 'New Issue' to any new thread. However I will pass your concerns on to the relevant people, thanks :)