• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: General slow server response

DeletedUser8009

Hi.

has anyone experienced VERY slow responses ?

sometimes the 'shield' symbol appears in the middke of the screen indicating its [processing something, & it stays there. I have to reboot the game to continue (twice tonight)

ive now purchased 1 road square & 1 flower (decoration) - That was OVER 5 minutes ago & theyre still being built...

EDIT: I refreshed the browser & see that the last few moves have been reset (i moved a fruit farm to increase land usage) & now its refreshed, i see the fruit farm in the old position.

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
In what case are you experiencing that? The loading shield can appear after various actions.

From personal experiences the only cases I've had it in the past is when my internet was bad so the connection with the game would fail. It would also explain the 'resetting' of game actions - the actions take place on your end, but are not sent to the game system, so once you refresh you see they've not taken place.

DeletedUser8009

I'll note down the times / actions i see this slowness this weekend. im on Fibre internet - fast