• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

General Grivious image at SAV

Can I ask again?

Why the General Grivious is displayed at SAV era with the image of Ragu Silvertounge instead of an image of the General we have known since early of the game? If the game is accessing the wrong image file, can this be considered a bug?

At the live worlds (for example EN-4 Dinegu) Im getting Ragu Silvertounge image when opening the Army Management screen or when side quests are presented by the "General". In text the Quest Giver is identified as the General, but the image is from Ragu Silvertongue.

I play using mobile phone, Galaxy A21, Model SM-A215U, FOE Version 1.203.19.

Support replied that maybe this will be fixed when I download / install the next version at my phone. I got FOE Version 1.203.19, they told me that version 1.204 is already released. Not sure why when I open FOE the game does not require me to update. Probably when next event starts my phone will get the update.