• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GE scoring

DeletedUser

the minimum 64 score (completed level 4) for fighters is: 761054

there is no maximum
because every fail increases the score

so the "worst" player has the highest score in GE of all players who completed level 4 :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so the "worst" players has the highest score in GE of all players who completed level 4

Only true if your talking about negotiating, battles works the other way.

Edit: wrong, and corrected in next post by BetaTest03

DeletedUser

Only true if your talking about negotiating, battles works the other way.
please inform yourself

I only talk about FIGHTING (negotiation depends on what you paid)

each won fight gives the same points for the same sector
your losses / damage doesn't change that

losing / aborting a fight gives points depending how much damage you made to the opponent
(own damage still doesn't count)

every fighter in VF with 64 wins and no losses has 761054
everybody with more has lost at least one fight or negotiated at least once
(you can have the same amount of points with more than 64 battles if you aborted before making damage to the opponent)

(maybe you can have less points if you negotiated a few sectors without failing. can't say anything about negation points compared to fighting points)

DeletedUser

Then how is it that I have seen scores of over 830K?
have you read what I said ?
there is no maximum. you could see 1 million
only a minimum (VF all 64 for fighters = 761054)

ok here the summary
they are not good enough to win all 64 sectors without losing
higher is worse not better

DeletedUser

if you can say what the maximum attempts is a player can use in one week it would be possible to calculate what the maximum of point could be

but don't forget: players don't need to buy attempts with medals which are increasing exponential
they could simply use diamonds

moideux

Merchant
I will try again, I know that you can "lose" and gain points, but let us assume that one has negotiated all 64 without losing or har won all 64 without losing or taking damage; what then would be the maximum score for a player in VF.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I will try again, I know that you can "lose" and gain points, but let us assume that one has negotiated all 64 without losing or har won all 64 without losing or taking damage; what then would be the maximum score for a player in VF.

It honestly wouldn't be a huge difference. IF you cared about score, farming one of the last few encounters that take no losses in OF/VF over and over for every attempt you feel is reasonable could run up your score *very* slowly. But other than that the value of winning 64 will only vary a little between players.

Score could be thought of as an 'effort invested' metric. If you're struggling and need to renegotiate or restart fights a lot, you'll get more points

DeletedUser

or has won all 64 without losing or taking damage; what then would be the maximum score for a player in VF.
has won all 64 fights = 761054

that is the minimum and that is the maximum

actually that is the only possible result for winning all 64 fights in VF

because (you could have understood that much earlier):
each won fight gives the same points for the same sector
your losses / damage doesn't change that

Uzii

Farmer
Hi all, I want to ask question about guild score in GE.. Is there any benefit to complete GE as soon as possible (except competition against other guilds)?
I mean that some guildmate says that if we finish GE for example on thursday, it will be some points bonus for guild. But my opinion is that point bonus i calculated at the end of GE and I think that it is not about when you finished GE, only what place you finished in GE competition.. Am I right? Thanks..

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Hi all, I want to ask question about guild score in GE.. Is there any benefit to complete GE as soon as possible (except competition against other guilds)?
I mean that some guildmate says that if we finish GE for example on thursday, it will be some points bonus for guild. But my opinion is that point bonus i calculated at the end of GE and I think that it is not about when you finished GE, only what place you finished in GE competition.. Am I right? Thanks..

If both guilds hit the same completion (say 133.3% for everyone doing 64/48) then the one there first wins. Otherwise, no, time of completion has no bearing.

Dessire

Regent
I always complete 64 encounters in the first day of expedition. in less than 20 hours.
I always get more than 810k points.
I always fight the fist 40 encounters and use goods to complete the other 24 encounters.
I always end in the first place in my guild. the 2nd place always earn less than 770k points.
doesn't matter the guild, dont know why, but I always end in first place with 810k.
and finally, I lose 5 to 9 encounters during my expedition.

Miepie

Baronet
I always complete 64 encounters in the first day of expedition. in less than 20 hours.
I always get more than 810k points.
I always fight the fist 40 encounters and use goods to complete the other 24 encounters.
I always end in the first place in my guild. the 2nd place always earn less than 770k points.
doesn't matter the guild, dont know why, but I always end in first place with 810k.
and finally, I lose 5 to 9 encounters during my expedition.

Losing encounters gives more points in GE. Same for negotiations. Fighting the whole thing with minimnum damage gives about 760/762k.
But hey, more points is more guildpower, so good work there

DeletedUser

Then you obviously didn't win with minimal damage, I lost one this week and I ended with 762.464 en the best guildy this week ended with 761.281
and ?
you both have worse results (=higher) than 761054

and I also repeat damaged or lost units don't count
as long as you win all 64 fights

the same sectors gives the same result for winning to all players in the same era
no matter if the player has zero damage or lost 7 units

btw: it isn't possible to win all sectors with minimal damage
because wouldn't that be that you win all fights without getting one damage points ?

Miepie

Baronet
and ?
you both have worse results (=higher) than 761054

and I also repeat damaged or lost units don't count
as long as you win all 64 fights

the same sectors gives the same result for winning to all players in the same era
no matter if the player has zero damage or lost 7 units

btw: it isn't possible to win all sectors with minimal damage
because wouldn't that be that you win all fights without getting one damage points ?

Damaged or lost units did count last time I looked. And minimal damage is a bit more than no damage at all. But for that you'd probably need to avoid auto batlle right from the start. Don't know if you do, if so, my respect for your patience