• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion GE rewards

Vartog

Merchant
Has anyone else noticed that GE rewards are getting "lame"? We now get BP's or a statue or something else. We used to get diamonds, or FP's or other good stuff. It's a shame that this is happening.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Things we can do without

GE Regular Rewards
• Victory Towers (utterly useless with a 7-day wait time for a small amount)
• Regular Buildings from the Build Interface
• Premium Buildings from the Build Interface

GE Relic Rewards
• Small Medals Package (should be in regular GE rewards, not the Gold relic)

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Has anyone else noticed that GE rewards are getting "lame"? We now get BP's or a statue or something else. We used to get diamonds, or FP's or other good stuff. It's a shame that this is happening.
No changes have been made in the Guild Expedition rewards. If there had been any changes, they would have been announced :)

Thunderdome

Emperor
No changes have been made in the Guild Expedition rewards. If there had been any changes, they would have been announced :)
Actually, there was one "small" change that happened for the final encounter (ENC-64) as far as rewards are concerned. I may not have paid attention to each reward from ENC-01 to ENC-63, but I do keep a watchful eye on the last reward. I have been noticing that it switches between One-Up Kit, Store Building, Terrace Farm, and some other dinky reward that I kept saying to myself I hope I didn't get when I click on the reward chest; it seems like it's every week when GE's up and going.

I could be wrong but I am sure since I had always gotten Store Buildings most of the time, and I was hoping for another this time around, but got a Terrace Farm instead. The final encounter chest has a choice between two rewards that would be given at random.

And, humorously, Inno would make a change, let it go through beta/live, and won't tell anyone of it until they submit a bug report and someone says "it's intended".

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It is just a streak of bad luck and confirmation bias on your end.

Actually, there was one "small" change that happened for the final encounter (ENC-64) as far as rewards are concerned. I may not have paid attention to each reward from ENC-01 to ENC-63, but I do keep a watchful eye on the last reward. I have been noticing that it switches between One-Up Kit, Store Building, Terrace Farm, and some other dinky reward that I kept saying to myself I hope I didn't get when I click on the reward chest; it seems like it's every week when GE's up and going.

I could be wrong but I am sure since I had always gotten Store Buildings most of the time, and I was hoping for another this time around, but got a Terrace Farm instead. The final encounter chest has a choice between two rewards that would be given at random.

And, humorously, Inno would make a change, let it go through beta/live, and won't tell anyone of it until they submit a bug report and someone says "it's intended".
The #64 reward is a 50-50 chance at winning a prize. The possibilities are Reno Kit, Store Building, Terrace Farm, Sacred Sky Watch, and Fountain of Youth.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Yes. Five possible prizes taken two at a time. Perhaps a better way to look at it is that, over time, there is a 20% chance of winning each of the five items.
Heh, then I wasn't going crazy thinking there was something wrong with ENC-64. Anyways, thanks for the info.
Got my TOR in live server to 100 and the rewards are better
Not necessarily better, just more times you get a relic to pop up; especially the higher ones. The rewards are the same, no matter the age (other than the type of goods).

Kronan

Viceroy
I am a big Fan of the GE concept in FoE. It gives guilds a chance to bond in a team event, to set personal and guild goals, and get rewarded for focussed execution.

HOWEVER...
I think Inno is missing a huge opportunity to extend it with updates, and to continue to massage and competitively hone this portion of the game. The prizes are currently (still??) "on the whole" very mismatched and need a total revamping to modern standards - for some current and additional items. It should include opportunities to get Sentinel Outpost, and/or Tactician Towers, along with BOTH of their upgrades. The game has many comparably valued items now - It could even include upgrade kits for 6-12 month old event buildings.

To be candid, the "refresh" done a few years ago offered minor incremental value from a state of "very stale neglect". In summary, GE has not kept up with other game changes of value. I'd even like to see a "LEVEL 5" added.

The ToR is a brilliant idea withing the GE framework but currently, also suffer from atavistic offerings (and lack of a review...). ToR/GE balance is very skewed to a game design that really makes no sense with where FoE is in 2022. Small medals package is a prize for a gold (Uncommon) statue?

Seriously?

I'd like Inno to give the GE/ToR pair some renewed interest and love.

Last edited: