• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GE 133%

Maxx Damien

Farmer
In GE the max a guild can get is 133% is understood, to determine 1st place thou is it the first guild to attain 133% and its 1st place is locked in at that time? Or can the remaining guilds vie for 1st place by attaining 133% also...thus a tie breaker using expedition points etc to determine the outcome?

Solution
there is no tie
fastest guild at max win

is it the first guild to attain 133% and its 1st place is locked in at that time?
if all players really have reached 64 then the 1st place is locked

if that is not the case the guild could still drop to 2nd place even if it already shows the 133%
(because the real max value is 133,3333333333333333333333%)

CrashBoom

Legend
there is no tie
fastest guild at max win

is it the first guild to attain 133% and its 1st place is locked in at that time?
if all players really have reached 64 then the 1st place is locked

if that is not the case the guild could still drop to 2nd place even if it already shows the 133%
(because the real max value is 133,3333333333333333333333%)

Solution

Maxx Damien

Farmer
Thx Crash!
Its how I thought also but ran into this message in Inno's knowledge base so wanted to ask ~~

Why aren't we first place, even though we reached the 133%?​

First things first, this means that other Guild(s) have achieved 133% by completing entire 4 difficulties on Guild Expedition (64/48). In this case, the tie-braking criteria will be the amount of expedition points each Guild has earned.

The amount of expedition points gained from an encounter depends on the map age, encounter number and if the expedition (fight/negotiation) was won or lost.

For fights, every point of damage dealt to enemy units is taken into account for the final amount of expedition points. In the meantime, every time you spend resources in a spot during a negotiation, you get points as well. Additionally, depending on the status of this resource (correct or incorrect / wrong person), the amount will be different as well.

Thx Crash!
Its how I thought also but ran into this message in Inno's knowledge base so wanted to ask ~~

First things first, this means that other Guild(s) have achieved 133% by completing entire 4 difficulties on Guild Expedition (64/48). In this case, the tie-braking criteria will be the amount of expedition points each Guild has earned.

The amount of expedition points gained from an encounter depends on the map age, encounter number and if the expedition (fight/negotiation) was won or lost.

For fights, every point of damage dealt to enemy units is taken into account for the final amount of expedition points. In the meantime, every time you spend resources in a spot during a negotiation, you get points as well. Additionally, depending on the status of this resource (correct or incorrect / wrong person), the amount will be different as well.
Interesting. In my experience, if more than one Guild gets to 133.3% the #1 spot goes to who got there first.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Interesting. In my experience, if more than one Guild gets to 133.3% the #1 spot goes to who got there first.
Unless it's changed recently, quietly, it is. But the amount of championships that end in a 133.3 tie are not that many. Probably most seen in small-guild groups where 133.3 can mean as few as just 3 people making it there.

-Alin-

Emperor
Thx Crash!

Keep in mind IF your units are injured or few of them lost the total points number of encounter at the end is reduced aswell.

Negotiating people will always get the maximum ammount of points of that encounter anyway and afaik the total number of points via negotiating is not affected by the mistakes(wrong selected goods) nor extra turns ...

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Keep in mind IF your units are injured or few of them lost the total points number of encounter at the end is reduced aswell.
This part is completely incorrect. You always receive the same amount of points per era for a won battle in the Expeditions.

Negotiating people will always get the maximum ammount of points of that encounter anyway and afaik the total number of points via negotiating is not affected by the mistakes(wrong selected goods) nor extra turns ...
I went through this out of curiosity when the Expeditions launched.
Per era all resources (coins, supplies, goods are all the same here) have a specific value. The more resources you need, the higher your points. So if you get all five guesses in one try, you receive the least amount of points.

-Alin-

Emperor
This part is completely incorrect. You always receive the same amount of points per era for a won battle in the Expeditions.

Per era all resources (coins, supplies, goods are all the same here) have a specific value. The more resources you need, the higher your points. So if you get all five guesses in one try, you receive the least amount of points.
Wrong, the points are not the same on the exact same encounter if You have units injured or lost rather than the same fight without any of Your units injured nor lost. Have this been changed? I tried that and mg points were slightly reduced with some of my units injured/lost, I mean the Expedition points here, not fight points for PvP.

Regarding negotiation, I didn't know it is related to the resources used and more tries.

Last edited:

LOL. Where I come from they call this a "unicorn". I've done a lot of negotiating and have yet to succeed on a single try. :)

CrashBoom

Legend
yes winning the same encounter always gives the same amount of expedtion points (in the same age)

points for losing depends on how much damage you made to the opponent

the higher the points (in same age) the more fights he lost

-Alin-

Emperor
I will test again, but last time I checked it was like I described.

Example from my guild:
View attachment 8679
Both are in SAM currently and I think they both only fought.

Tested and it seems the number of expedition points per encounter is the same even if I have units lost or injured, the points stays the same, it is strange, I always thought since 2015 the expedition points are affected by the injured/lost units of mine ...

-Alin-

Emperor
when losing the injured / lost units of the opponent matter ;)
I know that, if you lose the entire fight or you do the last fights on purpose, You kill al units and injury the last one standing then abort the fight, You get around 1500 expedition points, then spam it, I used to do that long ago, 2015.
But I always thought IF your units are injured/lost you lose a bit of expedition points aswell, but it seems it doesnt actually.