• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected GBs and Eras ( dislike and suggestion )

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8400

I want to just state that I think it is unfair that some players have GB's outside of their era. Sometimes 2 or 3 eras ahead of themselves. While I understand that guildmates and friends gave them all the goods to get it to make it available for them, but it isn't fair for the rest of us!
So can you guys please make it a requirement that in order to build GBs of XYZ era, YOU MUST be in that era.

In plain and simple words: You can't build GBs era(s) ahead of you, you can only build from your current era and below.

Sometimes these benefit them in different ways other than PvP and GvG or for GE. Sometimes it allows them to clear up a lot of space in their city to build more wonders as some GBs give out population. There where some people getting the lead in PvP as a result of this.

While I understand that they can't be removed overnight for the players that already have such cities, I do have a suggestion and solution for it. LET THEM KEEP IT! The catch? Disable all the benefits from such GBs and they will only be reactivated when they reach such era for such GB. Simple as that.

This is to make it a more fair and balanced game among players. It does not take away anything from the general public nor adds any unfair advantage(s) to anyone. It simply regulates those that have found an exploit in the GBs/Era procedure. I hope this gets implemented fairly.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from the devs regarding this matter.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8400

Because you haven't answered it, you did useless math that had nothing to do with what I asked. This is beta where people come from all over the world to play, so it is very possible English in not your first language. If it is, than English comprehension is certainly not your forte.

Reply/post #5 clearly states how it is affects everything as it is all connected. I might have answered that it was all connected to someone else. But nonetheless i am re-quoting it here so you can read it ( fyi: this is an one of many cities i have encountered like so )

1. (Innovation Tower) The amount of population ( about 6,800 ) stacked within a 6x6 section. When at his era u can clearly see no residential buildings. Had he had the residential buildings he would not have space for other GBs.
2. ( The Arc ) Currently getting 18 of each good for his guild treasury. While he does have an Observatory, it is not high enough to get that level. This would require him to spend more fp's or friends donating fp's to his obs to reach that level. He would also need to donate fp's to other players who have OBS because at level 10 u get 8. After that u must get the BPS from donating to the other OBS.
3. ( Château Frontenac) Even though hes one era behind it, he is gaining the perks from it. Stuff that people in his era who play fairly would not have.
4. ( Voyager V1) Currently at level 1 and is getting 13.2k supplies every 24 hours. Meaning he does not really have supply buildings in his city bc they all take up much more space and would require much more population for him to have. Also benefits from condense spacing from gb's.
5. (Cape Canaveral ) Getting fp's in smaller amount of area. Meaning he doesn't take up space with SoK or other special buildings that would give him fp's.
6. (Arctic Orangery) The critical hit bonus perk that he would not get at that era. So when he goes into battle he could essentially do greater damage just by luck. Not to mention it gives him FP's. This is clearly unfair for people in his same era.
7.( Alcatraz) Getting the bonuses of military units every 24 hrs!...rarely having a need for military buildings of different kinds. Even though its one era ahead, it still taking advantage. This can be use greatly in battles along with the Artic Orangery to seriously have a greater advantage in battles.

All of the GBs he/she does have, for the most part are lower level.
Again the perks from GBs ahead of your era clearly give the player an advatage. Population, army, guild treasury ( for gvg or ge ), and battle are all out of this players hand. But bc of the exploit to benefit from having them, the player is able to be higher than people on his era. The lack of actual buildings ( resource, residential and military ) give the player an advantage over terrain gains and stuff placed within them.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that all the supplies required for GBs higher than 1 era ( Progressive Era) (s)he would have to get it from players above him. As (s)he would need to trade them. The player is in Industrial era. Either get them that way or buy diamonds to purchase the needs, which i strongly don't believe he would spend that much in real money for them.

I hope this is satisfactory as you have requested and i have provided. What happens in one city affects others. To overlook that is to not make this game communal.

so it is very possible English in not your first language. If it is, than English comprehension is certainly not your forte
This part really made me laugh. You honestly believe that any particular group (english, spanish, chinese, portuguese, etc...) has a 100% of its members comprehending what they say? Name a country that has 100% of its people comprehending their own native tongue, go ahead....lmao. Whether it is my first language or not is not of importance to the topic at hand. Clearly the lines of communication are clear between me and you and that is all that makes a functional society. Communication. I wont go further unto that as it already is off topic. But thank you for that laugh.

Your insults and sexist overtones don't change facts, that you described a path others take and state it is unfair

First off, you really think i made a sexist overtone(s)? Please clarify when I stated that men or a man is better than a woman/women? Or for that matter put down the female gender? In my last post i said 'sweetie'...which by all means is not sexist. You can take it as a sexist remark if you do not like it, but it simple isnt true. Secondly, I never once stated my gender or what I indentified as. Good Luck with that one, I heard everything on the internet is true ;) So whatever you hear must be true.

Now for the actual game part of the stuff....post/reply #5 and #33 are clear indicators of how it is unfair, generally speaking. Please review them. I'm sure someone with a good level of understanding can see how many forge points are not being used by not being in X era. In my example on post/reply #33 i stated it was near 5,000 FPS...minimal. Theres still other factors that i might have overlooked. Such as how much u spent on trades and so forth.

My joke about the crook and burglar went a little over your head as it was not really referencing the game, but more of how in the real world, work for a crook and burglar is clearly something else differently in order to make the money in another matter to which most of society seems unfair. That was the point i was trying to make with that.

You not liking something is fine, there are many things each of us do not like about this game. You demanding, and actually being so self centered to think a dev owes you some explanation as to why they won't shut down games like mine because you don't like it... I can think of many words to describe such a person as yourself, but none of which would be adding to a production conversation.

For starters, I am not demanding but suggesting, hence why it 's in the feedback section. Something the company itself initiated to get feedback. As far as me being self centered to think that the devs owe me an explaination.....is clearly something I am not asking. I suggested that an exploit being in place for so long should be addressed.

I cannot tell if you named yourself void because of your lack of logic, inability to comprehend others or simply describing what's between your ears. My guess is 'void' will also describe your city in a few more months when you give up and go back to Candy Crush because this one's just too hard and requires you to play well with others.

Dear sweetheart, don't overthink things. That's like me trying to guess why your username is like so. It just simple does not matter because A) its not part of the topic B) no one really cares about it enough to ask.

You seem to be the first to actually bring it out in the open, in regards about my name so i must applaud you on that, regardless of the fact that you did not ask.

SirSmithy

Squire
AND my city that is HMA here on my Beta is no where near the Future era, yet because I talked with the right people I was able to get help and am ecstatic to be able to have an Arc here as well! I talked with people and that helped me. Every other player could have done the same! It is very much fair!!!

Yes it does make it right because it is an opportunity available in the game, we are using it. If you do not want to use it that is your decision but we cannot be punished because you decided not to do it.

When I started playing I had to learn too. Coming here on Beta I play a little different because I have the experience. Sorry that someone new does not have the same knowledge but we all start in the same place and work our way up to learn! We have the experience, yes, and we have the right to use it to our advantage. Go ahead and start a new city! There you can use your now more veteran knowledge to your advantage and get GBs that are typically out of your reach as well!

It is not fair to take away that option from a player! We worked for it! ITS OURS TO KEEP! You cannot just change the policy because you are unhappy that you did not learn it or think of it earlier. Start a new city and then you can do the same thing and get the advantage. BUT you cannot punish others just because you think its unfair! Clearly everyone else here that has been commenting thinks the exact same way. Even the moderator and community manager admit its a game feature that has always been there. It won't change so you can continue arguing about it. OR accept the fact and start another city and use the same features to your advantage.

I think with this last comment we can close this topic. :)

DeletedUser8400

I see that you are learning from our american politicians. You think if you repeat enough times "it is unfair", that people will believe it is real.. why don't you find another game more suited to your non competitive play style and leave ours alone

Anyone can learn from anyone, even the wisest man learns from the fool. True story. Want proof? Think of a time you notice someone do something stupid and you saw it had some really bad consequences....did you not say something along the lines of "I won't do that because so and so did it and XYZ happened and i dont want that to happen to me"? No? Yes? Please let us know. This way we know if your a fool for doing something u knew not to do or if your a smart person that learned from a fools mistake. Inquiring minds do want to know.

Repeat? It's more of stating something that is being exploited. Since the whole topic is about that in itself.
Real or not is all a matter of perspective.

As far as claiming this game is 'yours'....well that simply ins't a valid point. Leave ours alone? Define 'ours'.

DeletedUser8400

AND my city that is HMA here on my Beta is no where near the Future era, yet because I talked with the right people I was able to get help and am ecstatic to be able to have an Arc here as well! I talked with people and that helped me. Every other player could have done the same! It is very much fair!!!

Yes it does make it right because it is an opportunity available in the game, we are using it. If you do not want to use it that is your decision but we cannot be punished because you decided not to do it.

Very fair points which ive stated are not really the issue. Communal helping is definitely a plus in this game. That is not the issue at hand and I did not state there would be a punishment. I simple said there should be a requirement added to when can someone put a GB in their city. And that simple and basic requirement would make sure that players who want higher end GBs for gains in land, military, resources or FP should work to get into or near that era. Simple as that.

We worked for it! ITS OURS TO KEEP! You cannot just change the policy because you are unhappy that you did not learn it or think of it earlier. Start a new city and then you can do the same thing and get the advantage. BUT you cannot punish others just because you think its unfair! Clearly everyone else here that has been commenting thinks the exact same way.

Originally i said it should be deactivated...never taken away. Go ahead and read my first post ( i believe thats where i posted it ), and after some discussions going back and forth, i then said FINE....i would be happily settle if they KEPT THEIR GBs AND PERKS...but that the new req' should apply to everyone else whenever the patch does include that req'. So clearly this fear of it being taken away....was made up somewhere along our lengthy discussion. And just because most veterans exploit this currently, does not mean it makes it right.

Even the moderator and community manager admit its a game feature that has always been there. It won't change

The moderator express their opinion on the matter and stated what is going currently, theres no denying that. But that does not mean it won't ever change. Only in INNOs entire lifespan, would we be able to know if it changed or not. The company might do something about it in 2 or 3 or 30 years. No one can predict the future. Just remember that the tides in the ocean always change.

HuscarlTW

Squire
So can you guys please make it a requirement that in order to build GBs of XYZ era, YOU MUST be in that era.
This is a great idea. Let's change it so that you can only build GBs from your current age. So, if you're in Colonial, then you can't build attack GBs since none are from your era.

LET THEM KEEP IT! The catch? Disable all the benefits from such GBs and they will only be reactivated when they reach such era for such GB.
Great idea. If you've already built the attack GBs, you can keep them, but with all benefits disabled permanently (since you'll never be in previous ages again).

How did you think up such a brilliant proposal?

Fairy Lily

Steward
Very fair points which ive stated are not really the issue. Communal helping is definitely a plus in this game. That is not the issue at hand and I did not state there would be a punishment. I simple said there should be a requirement added to when can someone put a GB in their city. And that simple and basic requirement would make sure that players who want higher end GBs for gains in land, military, resources or FP should work to get into or near that era. Simple as that.

Originally i said it should be deactivated...never taken away. Go ahead and read my first post ( i believe thats where i posted it ), and after some discussions going back and forth, i then said FINE....i would be happily settle if they KEPT THEIR GBs AND PERKS...but that the new req' should apply to everyone else whenever the patch does include that req'. So clearly this fear of it being taken away....was made up somewhere along our lengthy discussion. And just because most veterans exploit this currently, does not mean it makes it right.

The moderator express their opinion on the matter and stated what is going currently, theres no denying that. But that does not mean it won't ever change. Only in INNOs entire lifespan, would we be able to know if it changed or not. The company might do something about it in 2 or 3 or 30 years. No one can predict the future. Just remember that the tides in the ocean always change.

Oh I have been reading the entire time!
Taking away of perks or disallowing a feature that has always been present will be viewed as a PUNISHMENT by everyone!

Inno allows the purchase with diamonds, or through each other. If they take away the ability to get GBs earlier they will also lose money because people won't have a reason to pursue getting GBs as much anymore and it will make the game lose some of its appeal. So through your implementation inno would not only lose diamond business but also players in the long run because being limited is unfair since the feature has always been there!

Veteran players do not exploit this. Getting the GBs early comes at a cost to them as well. It's an option, a form of gameplay, not an exploitation! Change your gameplay style then, and since you know how to exploit so well since you are upset about it, why dont you do it yourself?

Again if you are unhappy about this feature then either start a new city and do what other players do and get GBs earlier, or enjoy the game your way and just enjoy it don't complain, or find a different game.

No we don't know what will happen in 2 or 3 or 20 years. But I am a business person, and this would be a very bad business decision for Inno to take away the ability to get GBs early on. And every business person knows if it's making a lot of money, don't change it! GBs make money for Inno so they most likely won't change it.

DeletedUser

I appreciate everyone sharing their feelings about this, but please let's keep it civil.
We can disagree without making things personal.

piohh

Baronet
@voidsource, I know what you think about it. Some friends told me thats some "Campers" in lower ages attack each player with Orangery, Alcatraz and Attack Buildings all up to Level 15+

My opinion about this.

You can only Level each GB up to max Level 10 if this GB is 2 Ages higher as your Age.
A part of this Game is research too.

In my Options, playstyle like this have nothing to do with FOE.

upsfgksp.png

ups192kiu.png

If the player don't will research so they still have all GB's only max Level 10. Problem solved

I know that feeling too well. When i first picking out a good guild, i was surprised that anything i asked i got. After a few days, the game didn't feel or felt rewarding in doing anything. Simply bc there was no challenge to it. While some GBs can benefit the guilds greatly, it allows them for easier leveling up which in returns gives them goods. Thats fine and dandy but the game doesnt have a system in which it pairs up guilds by same skill level and have them go at each other, which is where other guilds get involved and can't really gain any good rewards. Not sure why that is. I speak of the system.

right, the system essentially encourages the big guys to get bigger and bigger, and everyone else to fall further behind

very often high-level goods won't come for free, they will come in return for forge points. Doing what you suggest will close off that loophole, and for that I think it's a good suggestion. If people can't build GB's beyond their age, all those top players who make a mint swapping goods for fp will be screwed, and that probably explains much of the opposition.

MagicMiam

Steward
I think preventing the lower players in age to get the Arc ASAP would create a bigger gap between players than what it is now ;)

DeletedUser8400

This is a great idea. Let's change it so that you can only build GBs from your current age. So, if you're in Colonial, then you can't build attack GBs since none are from your era.

I have in my city nothing but GBs from my current era and below. I not once have gotten anything i have not researched.
I have spent my way doing it correctly without GB era hopping. As a result i have come to learn what i need and how to deal with it within its era. Heres a screenshot of one without the tags and one with the tags of gbs to give u the info.
FOE-CITY-NOTAGS.jpg
Heres one with the GB INFO
FOE-CITY-TAGS.jpg
As I stated earlier, i am refusing to go into INA because im helping guildmates and currently all my fps go towards their gbs as it benefits the guild. I am also trying to level up my own GBs. With limited amount of FPS gaining per day i am still managing to get through and buying more land with medals and diamonds from GE. I have put in the work. I have the residence to back up my needs.

If i had an inno tower and taken the shortcut, like many who are opposed to this exploit, I would not have a need for all those residential buildings, saving me the space to build other gbs that will benefit me or the guild. In my post/reply #33 i go into details about how many forge points people avoid or are missing to get that tower, with the example stating that the player is in INA.

Great idea. If you've already built the attack GBs, you can keep them, but with all benefits disabled permanently (since you'll never be in previous ages again).

How did you think up such a brilliant proposal?

How convenient that you quoted me and purposely left out the part that said "... and they will only be reactivated when they reach such era for such GB."

How and this isn't hard to figure out if u play other simulation games that are of similar category. You can build xyz wonders only once u reach a certain timepoint in history. Not that hard to see why they do it and why those games have had no issues with such feature or requirement, whichever way you want to view it as.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-08-16 - added spoiler tags on request of poster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8400

I appreciate everyone sharing their feelings about this, but please let's keep it civil.
We can disagree without making things personal.

Thank you for the friendly reminder. Things were starting to get heated. I will try my best to keep myself in check.

DeletedUser8400

I know what you think about it. Some friends told me thats some "Campers" in lower ages attack each player with Orangery, Alcatraz and Attack Buildings all up to Level 15+

Its a sad day. I have tried several times to get 1st place in PvP weekly but ended up loosing to players who have over 600K points in pvp and when i went to look at their city they have all these perks from gbs outside of their era that are above 2 or 3 eras. Yet people who do this say its not an exploit and that it is not "unfair"....right...

DeletedUser8400

My opinion about this.

You can only Level each GB up to max Level 10 if this GB is 2 Ages higher as your Age.
A part of this Game is research too

Idk, the benefits and perks even at level 2 or 3 are pretty darn high for the era that they are in. That's why i suggest that its best to have the ability to build it at least one era before, because no matter what age u are in you can trade resources one era up. Which doesnt really bother me as you can use that to trade for other resources in your era should u find urself in need of it. But it is also a good suggestion nonetheless.

DeletedUser8400

Oh I have been reading the entire time!
Taking away of perks or disallowing a feature that has always been present will be viewed as a PUNISHMENT by everyone!

Yes i also have stated that i would be willing to accept the idea that they can keep the perk but past a certain date any other player should be required to be in that era or one era before it. This is to keep happy those that have already exploited the feature but prevents everyone else from doing so thereonafter.

Inno allows the purchase with diamonds, or through each other. ... So through your implementation inno would not only lose diamond business but also players in the long run because being limited is unfair since the feature has always been there!

So to begin with all the stuff that currently goes by, such as buying with diamonds, and other methods, would NOT be affected. They will remain intact. I repeat, REMAIN EXACTLY THE SAME.....the only requirement is that they must be one era before or in that era to build the GB.

... If they take away the ability to get GBs earlier they will also lose money because people won't have a reason to pursue getting GBs as much anymore and it will make the game lose some of its appeal. So through your implementation inno would not only lose diamond business but also players in the long run because being limited is unfair since the feature has always been there!

This is not true. Please lets take a moment to look at the images i have provided of my own city in post/reply #72. If we were to look at that, i could tell you that I myself would be inclined to buy diamonds for premium residential buildings as they would provide more population and take up less space. Freeing up my ability to put more stuff in my city. Not only that maybe even be willing to put a few more gbs in my city. And i would buy bp's to some gbs as i have done so in the past with OBS and CDM. I have also spent diamonds on land purchases. So as you can see, a player would be more incline to make more diamond purchases for land, premium buildings and bps. Now, if we were to do GB era hopping and buy the bp's with diamonds for the INNO tower, I would just level that up, destroy the residential buildings and prevent myself from buying any premium buildings. I would do less diamon purchases. I would have more land to put more gbs in there without actually buying diamonds for land acquisition. And that is just for one era....more purchase would likely follow per era. Due to premium buildings. Now to review, spend more on premium buildings per era, bp's for gbs in that era, land purchases....all with diamonds and all per era OR buy diamonds once to eliminate the need for residence, land purchases, or gbs. Which one do you think will produce more money? After all once i get to a certain point in an era and find myself satisfied with the land i have, why would i then find the need to buy more land? Doesn't make sense. Your idea of loosing money is flaw. I am sure mines isn't 100% fullproof but it is more likely a player will purchase stuff for their era's needs. The appeal of this game is there from the start, it would not be lost through this suggestion.

I have also never met a company that does not evolve to create a demand and fill it in order to make more profit. What you are stating makes it seem as if INNO will forever stay as it currently is. The tides in the ocean are always changing.

Veteran players do not exploit this. Getting the GBs early comes at a cost to them as well. It's an option, a form of gameplay, not an exploitation! Change your gameplay style then, and since you know how to exploit so well since you are upset about it, why dont you do it yourself?

An exploit is also considered when there is an abuse in the games feature or an overlooked action or reactions. In this case I do believe the dev's intended players to buy GBs one era ahead or maybe even two. But did not considered the full ramifications of getting GBs from 2++ eras.

Again if you are unhappy about this feature then either start a new city and do what other players do and get GBs earlier, or enjoy the game your way and just enjoy it don't complain, or find a different game.

Sir, I am fond of this game. I see the potential, I see its appeal, I see it as much as anyone else that plays it. But I do not turn a blind eye to an exploit. I may love this game a lot but it does not mean i will turn away at something. That is why I am in the "Feedback" section and made this suggestion.

No we don't know what will happen in 2 or 3 or 20 years. But I am a business person, and this would be a very bad business decision for Inno to take away the ability to get GBs early on. And every business person knows if it's making a lot of money, don't change it! GBs make money for Inno so they most likely won't change it.

I have to disagree as to why this is a 'bad business decision' for the reasons mentioned on this same post/reply earlier. Now as far of it making money, If you can provide the data to support your claim that buying diamond for bp purchases relating to early on GBs, then I fully support the devs decision to persue this angle until they find another way to make equal to or more profit off of another area in the game. But until that collected data can be viewed, your claim is as valid as mines in which i state something ridiculous like we never sent a human to the moon. Relax that was just an example, i do believe we did send people to the moon on more than one occasion.

fair enough?

DeletedUser8400

@NormaJeane I have posted more images but do not know how to do that 'spoiler' feature. Can you please do it for post/reply #72 and inform me on how to do it, should i find myself posting images in the future? thanks in advance.

Fairy Lily

Steward
Yes i also have stated that i would be willing to accept the idea that they can keep the perk but past a certain date any other player should be required to be in that era or one era before it. This is to keep happy those that have already exploited the feature but prevents everyone else from doing so thereonafter.

So to begin with all the stuff that currently goes by, such as buying with diamonds, and other methods, would NOT be affected. They will remain intact. I repeat, REMAIN EXACTLY THE SAME.....the only requirement is that they must be one era before or in that era to build the GB.

This is not true. Please lets take a moment to look at the images i have provided of my own city in post/reply #72. If we were to look at that, i could tell you that I myself would be inclined to buy diamonds for premium residential buildings as they would provide more population and take up less space. Freeing up my ability to put more stuff in my city. Not only that maybe even be willing to put a few more gbs in my city. And i would buy bp's to some gbs as i have done so in the past with OBS and CDM. I have also spent diamonds on land purchases. So as you can see, a player would be more incline to make more diamond purchases for land, premium buildings and bps. Now, if we were to do GB era hopping and buy the bp's with diamonds for the INNO tower, I would just level that up, destroy the residential buildings and prevent myself from buying any premium buildings. I would do less diamon purchases. I would have more land to put more gbs in there without actually buying diamonds for land acquisition. And that is just for one era....more purchase would likely follow per era. Due to premium buildings. Now to review, spend more on premium buildings per era, bp's for gbs in that era, land purchases....all with diamonds and all per era OR buy diamonds once to eliminate the need for residence, land purchases, or gbs. Which one do you think will produce more money? After all once i get to a certain point in an era and find myself satisfied with the land i have, why would i then find the need to buy more land? Doesn't make sense. Your idea of loosing money is flaw. I am sure mines isn't 100% fullproof but it is more likely a player will purchase stuff for their era's needs. The appeal of this game is there from the start, it would not be lost through this suggestion.

I have also never met a company that does not evolve to create a demand and fill it in order to make more profit. What you are stating makes it seem as if INNO will forever stay as it currently is. The tides in the ocean are always changing.

An exploit is also considered when there is an abuse in the games feature or an overlooked action or reactions. In this case I do believe the dev's intended players to buy GBs one era ahead or maybe even two. But did not considered the full ramifications of getting GBs from 2++ eras.

Sir, I am fond of this game. I see the potential, I see its appeal, I see it as much as anyone else that plays it. But I do not turn a blind eye to an exploit. I may love this game a lot but it does not mean i will turn away at something. That is why I am in the "Feedback" section and made this suggestion.

I have to disagree as to why this is a 'bad business decision' for the reasons mentioned on this same post/reply earlier. Now as far of it making money, If you can provide the data to support your claim that buying diamond for bp purchases relating to early on GBs, then I fully support the devs decision to persue this angle until they find another way to make equal to or more profit off of another area in the game. But until that collected data can be viewed, your claim is as valid as mines in which i state something ridiculous like we never sent a human to the moon. Relax that was just an example, i do believe we did send people to the moon on more than one occasion.

fair enough?

You know my opinion, I know yours.
I am not going to continue arguing my opinion. Most people that have responded disagree with this suggestion as well.

Also I have never purchased a premium building. Never, not here on Beta and not on my live game. I only use diamonds for expansions, BPs, and sometimes GE. Thats all. I have never even been inclined to buy one of the premium buildings because I can do perfectly fine with just the normal ones. I know others who do the same so I doubt they will all of a sudden be more inclined to buy premiums because they cannot have the GBs. Also on my live game I never jumped eras with my buildings so I played the non hopping way. So I went through each with the same era GBs and regular buildings. Its doable, but it is easier to hop and gives you an advantage. And it is fair to do so because the game allows it, always has and most likely will continue to do so.

Also I am a woman. Not a man. Should probably change my picture...

I think it would be a bad business decision. But oh well, just my opinion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7107

Anyone can learn from anyone, even the wisest man learns from the fool. True story. Want proof? Think of a time you notice someone do something stupid and you saw it had some really bad consequences....did you not say something along the lines of "I won't do that because so and so did it and XYZ happened and i dont want that to happen to me"? No? Yes? Please let us know. This way we know if your a fool for doing something u knew not to do or if your a smart person that learned from a fools mistake. Inquiring minds do want to know.

Repeat? It's more of stating something that is being exploited. Since the whole topic is about that in itself.

As far as claiming this game is 'yours'....well that simply ins't a valid point. Leave ours alone? Define 'ours'.
like I stated before, you keep repeating the idea that there are "exploits" in the game that make it unfair for others. It doesn't matter how many times you say that.\, it isn't true and those knowlegable in the game know that

So sorry that you do not know the definition of ours. Dictionaries are common and easy to come by, may I suggest you try one.. And again you keep referring to an "exploit", thinking that if you say that enough times it will be perceived as a truth.
I have been playing the game, as it is, for 3 years. I like it just the way it is, that is why I keep playing it. You on the other hand have been playing more than 6 months, less than a year. And have progressed very little in that time.. It is obvious from your statements that you are clueless about using strategy to do well in the game. So, I say again, why don't you find another game, one that more suits your limited skills.
Personally I think you are just trolling to get a response so you can say, "oh look what I did"

Status
Not open for further replies.