• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded GBG: Show reward in Battle and Negotiations results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwaren

Squire
Proposal:
Instead of showing rewards after closing battle results and negotiation results in GBG, show them immediately after the fight and negotiations.

Reason:
From what I've noticed, we get rewards immediately after the fight or negotiation, but we get information about the reward when we close the window with the results of the fight or when we close the window with the information that we have successfully completed the negotiations. (It's very easy to see when we get diamonds on the top bar, Himeji Castle works similarly when we fight with the neighbor and we get Forge Points).

The problem is that after each showing of the reward we have to click "OK". It is tiring, especially for people who fight and negotiate a lot every day. Since the game provides us with rewards immediately after the fight and negotiations, you could give a window where the reward would appear during the result of the battle or negotiation.

Visual Aid:
results.battlev3.png
Nego.result.png
results.battlev3(more).png
Another3.PNG
Another2.PNG
Summary:
This idea will reduce unnecessary clicks and speed up battles and negotiations in GBG

Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

coolyfooly

Squire
Would like to see this in GE as well so much clicking, do i need a screen pop up showing how much GE points i made every time?

Status
Not open for further replies.