• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: GBG - non attached province to a guild did not loose fight

Luke Stark

Marquis
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 80.0.3987.149 (64-bit)
  • Overview of the bug: The green guild should have lost their fights on C1 province since there are none of their provinces around it
  • Screenshots: https://ibb.co/YfrWn9Z
  • How often this occurs: first time today / LIVE servers ( PL )
  • Urgency: HIGH
  • Preventative Actions: none that I know
  • Summary: fights that should have vanish are still on the province while the green guild has no adjacent province connected to it

Owl II

Emperor
We already have a great collection of such screenshots for 4 months . Support responds that they are aware of this problem. And they working to fix it. That is all.

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you for the report. Please could you report on the server it takes place on, so that we can look at your account there, and the Support Team can provide supporting details to the development team? The servers are run independently from one another so I cannot see your account on another server.

We would ask in this case that you can provide as much supporting information as possible as to what else was happening at the time when you report on your server. Were you attacking in more that one province? Did you lose more than one sector at the time?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
If you can look for any information around when it happens it will be really useful. I'm fairly sure our server can find the cause! Please look out for any events that happen at the same time.

Owl II

Emperor
If you can look for any information around when it happens it will be really useful. I'm fairly sure our server can find the cause! Please look out for any events that happen at the same time.
We observe this: 1. 2 guilds fight for province X . One of the guilds loses, but retains half of the progress as intended. 2. Then the lock is removed after 4 hours. A new attack begins. 3. And if now the owner of this flag overtakes the enemy, but loses the borders with province X, then the flag remains hanging in the void