• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GBG indicators

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Fokus:
guild_battlegrounds_focus_hint.png

Fokus Dot:
guild_battlegrounds_focus_dot_hint.png

Ignore:
guild_battlegrounds_ignore_hint.png

It seems we will be able to give strategy instructions directly on the GBG map soon(ish)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9693

that would be awesome!!! so many confusion what sector should be hit next ;)

Merchant
They will rename "Battleground constuctor" to "Battleground officer":

"BG|Battleground officer: has the right to build and destroy province buildings as well as to mark and unmark provinces within the Guild Battlegrounds."

theres also this:

"BG|Tag or untag this province to be focused. Every member of your guild can see this signal. Guild members with the appropriate rights can also tag and untag."

and same for ignoring:

"BG|Tag or untag this province to be ignored. Every member of your guild can see this signal. Guild members with the appropriate rights can also tag and untag."

CrashBoom

Legend
players can SEE it

in other words: they don't need to follow it

some would prefer
"BG|Tag or untag this province to be ignored. No member of your guild can attack this province. Guild members with the appropriate rights can also tag and untag."

Andi47

Overlord
I hope this will come SOON - NAPs and alliances keep failing because some guildmates refuse to READ the guild messages and keep setting flags wherever they want...

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I hope this will come SOON - NAPs and alliances keep failing because some guildmates refuse to READ the guild messages and keep setting flags wherever they want...
I also set flags whereever, just because I have to reset the fight to one I can do in the target province...