• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

-Alin-

Emperor
Ah, so now GbG become useless again ...
Instead of winning more per round, now I have only the chance to win what, 1??
Are u kidding Inno?

Last edited:

urine luck

Baronet
You people would be dangerous if you had more than two brain cells to rub together. People want fp's to increase their gb lvl. In the end game 1 road = 10- gb lvls. That's 60kfp. You weren't losing that amount of fp from rtv being in the reward pool. Even if you don't want your military gb lvled, it's still free stats that free up a ton of fp for elsewhere and at the same time enable you to do more battles for more rewards. Yet again players shoot themselves in the foot because they cant see the bigger picture.

HossamAly

Merchant
You people would be dangerous if you had more than two brain cells to rub together. People want fp's to increase their gb lvl. In the end game 1 road = 10- gb lvls. That's 60kfp. You weren't losing that amount of fp from rtv being in the reward pool. Even if you don't want your military gb lvled, it's still free stats that free up a ton of fp for elsewhere and at the same time enable you to do more battles for more rewards. Yet again players shoot themselves in the foot because they cant see the bigger picture.
To be fair most people were just complaining that RtV seems to be underpowered compared to similar buildings (even ignoring sentinels outposts). Instead of buffing its stats, or adding the fragments to the pool so that it didn't come at the expense of fp rewards, inno opted for the worst possible option and removed them from personal rewards altogether. In a way they're saying we know it's not very appealing, so instead of fixing it we're just going to give you less of it. Puzzling resolution to the problem I know, but for those who have been here a while it's not very surprising unfortunately

Arwaren

Squire
increase defense boost to 6% and add attack boost also 5% or 6%
or let the percentage of defense depending on the era, just like event buildings do
during these three weeks, nothing has changed ... only minor changes as to the possibility of getting the building ... sounds like a joke to me...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
With it removed from personal rewards, all is fine. It's still just headed to the antique dealer, but not at the expense of anything.

In the end game 1 road = 10- gb lvls. That's 60kfp. You weren't losing that amount of fp from rtv being in the reward pool. Even if you don't want your military gb lvled, it's still free stats that free up a ton of fp for elsewhere and at the same time enable you to do more battles for more rewards. Yet again players shoot themselves in the foot because they cant see the bigger picture.

If the effects took no space sure... But they take quite a bit of space, and there's better buildings for that space such that I'd never build it.

1BFA

Viceroy
With it removed from personal rewards, all is fine. It's still just headed to the antique dealer, but not at the expense of anything.

If the effects took no space sure... But they take quite a bit of space, and there's better buildings for that space such that I'd never build it.

Which begs the question why develop something which most*** of the players may just chuck it to AD.

*** I know beta is not the representation of the whole player base, but it does represent a significant # of power users or well informed users or somewhat influential players , who take this back to their guilds and friends. In anycase...oh well forge on :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Which begs the question why develop something which most*** of the players may just chuck it to AD.

*** I know beta is not the representation of the whole player base, but it does represent a significant # of power users or well informed users or somewhat influential players , who take this back to their guilds and friends. In anycase...oh well forge on :)

The platinum+ exclusive aspect also adds to that strangeness. While there are newer players in strong guilds who may find the road to be of use, and it's not that hard to make platinum anymore, it is putting the reward where the people who have least use for it reside.

It's really unclear what they might've been hoping to accomplish with this building other than potentially slipping in a nerf to the rewards farmers and calling it an improvement. Which if nerfing rewards is needed, I'd understand - just don't call it an improvement (and avoid discontinuities where lower leagues may be intrinsically better than higher leagues for some purposes - there's enough metagaming going on to avoid diamond ;) there doesn't also need to be a fight to lose and get back to gold :p).

Elya2

Farmer
It's good idea to add something interesting for platinum/diamond leagues. Really good idea, because now players have reasons to become stronger and getting to better guilds. Unfortunatelly, RtV isn't interesting for strong players.

Fenix

Viceroy
What I would like to get from the road: make it one of the best attack buildings in the game, and make it hard to get. The 2 seasons are a joke, make it 6 or even 8 seasons. Would be fine to have to accumulate 1000 fragments to have one, as long as the output justifies it.

DeletedUser9570

Is it possible that there is a bug? I just played six encounters without winning a single prize.

DeletedUser10110

Ahh is it fixed though.. they said they removed it from personal reward drops but they never said they reverted the FP drops back to the original levels lol. just playing devil's advokat here

qaccy

Emperor
Ahh is it fixed though.. they said they removed it from personal reward drops but they never said they reverted the FP drops back to the original levels lol. just playing devil's advokat here

Are you sure that the observed changes in any reward rates weren't simply because the RtV fragments were in the prize pool?

DeletedUser10110

Are you sure that the observed changes in any reward rates weren't simply because the RtV fragments were in the prize pool?

Yes that's right, i was just pointing out we are all assuming by removing them it automatically goes back to original drop rates.. but it doesnt have to if they dont want to... just coving all possibilities lol

I've just had my first road to victory and there's one thing I find quite funny: this road doesn't even connect to a road! You have to connect the statue to the main road, but the road to victory leads you... well... nowhere. :oops: