• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I've just had my first road to victory and there's one thing I find quite funny: this road doesn't even connect to a road! You have to connect the statue to the main road, but the road to victory leads you... well... nowhere. :oops:
Yes, would have been cool if it worked like a road.

There are a couple other buildings that also should work like roads - especially the bridges and plazas, but also all the other buildings that have visible paths going through it.

Also, the townhall should work as a street.

Yes, would have been cool if it worked like a road.

There are a couple other buildings that also should work like roads - especially the bridges and plazas, but also all the other buildings that have visible paths going through it.

Also, the townhall should work as a street.
Even if it didn't work as a road, we should be able to connect the linked building to the road with this part. I can understand why you have to connect the station and not the cars to the road but it makes absolutly no sense to connect the statue and not the RoV to the road. And you can't even choose on what side of the statue the RoV will be put.

It's not a big problem but, really, it is funny.

sirblu

Baronet
I'm confused - I read in the May 10th Changelog that the "road to victory" was scrapped. But then I read later posts that says it is still alive.
Is the Road to Victory currently being awarded in the Platinum and Diamond leagues or has it been scrapped as the changelog stated?

Tanmay11

Regent
I'm confused - I read in the May 10th Changelog that the "road to victory" was scrapped. But then I read later posts that says it is still alive.
Is the Road to Victory currently being awarded in the Platinum and Diamond leagues or has it been scrapped as the changelog stated?
the fragments awarded after solving encounters was scrapped, you still get them as a end prize.

Umbrathor

Baronet
Even if it didn't work as a road, we should be able to connect the linked building to the road with this part. I can understand why you have to connect the station and not the cars to the road but it makes absolutly no sense to connect the statue and not the RoV to the road. And you can't even choose on what side of the statue the RoV will be put.

It's not a big problem but, really, it is funny.
It was mentioned several times that it is silly. I assume it is a design problem: if the road connects to the street rather than the statue you need to implement a new feature: "needs road OR Road to Victory connection" to be added to both the statue and the RtV.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I have a wish, the marks are nice but when it goes fast with several guild members fighting in same sektor, I really need a STOP! button. that make a voice yell STOP! as the ones in the mittle of a fight do not see the Ø mark in time.

1BFA

Viceroy
I have a wish, the marks are nice but when it goes fast with several guild members fighting in same sektor, I really need a STOP! button. that make a voice yell STOP! as the ones in the mittle of a fight do not see the Ø mark in time.

Or just give a mild shock when they keep hitting because the game doesn't refresh and show current situation..