• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback GBG Improvements Part 2

DeletedUser9112

Je pense qu'on joue pas au même niveau dans les ligue. Mais j'aurais prévenu de la chose . Pour ton info Luke tu es pas prés de jouer en ligue diamant vu ta réaction .

TRANSLATION:
I think we don't play at the same level in the leagues. But I would have warned of the thing. For your information Luke you are not ready to play in diamond league considering your reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10037

If you ask me right now which way the GB goes.
I will tell it will be dead in 2021.
And inno games is that even more forcing like updates +3 levels from honor statue.
Also it will be a porblem for lower age player to come into a high end guild.
The reason are the goods.
So sooner or later it will be the cause that only One Age Guilds enter the game.
And that means for this kind of guilds it will possible to fight 24/7 in GB.

A simple example.
A top-player produce with a

level 180 arc: 362 goods x 5 = 1810
level 80 atomium: 157 goods x 5 = 785
level 80 obsa: 148 goods x 5 = 740
statue of Honor: 80 goods x 4 honor statues = 320

So that makes 3655 Goods a day.
If we calculate with a average from 3000 Goods per player

Then will be the result by a 60 man guild 180.000 goods a day which they are producing.

180.000 / 3.000 per camp = 60 camps a day

So it would be possible theoreticly to build 60 Camps per day

And then you will come in a faster spinning spiral.
More Camps = Less attrition = more fights = more rewards like honor kits = more goods = faster growing = increasing guild cashbox= even more power

So that what you denied for players like me to fight infinity will come sooner or later true with standing right now.
Only over a detour.
And why. Because you listen always to the wrong players in form of our wonderfull community which are not able to adapt to the real deep which this game have.

And players like me are have absoult no interest to HELP YOU INNO in any FORM.
Then if we help you to deal with a upcomeing problem in the future, we will only have much
more disadvantages in form from restrcitions etc.

Super Catanian

Merchant
I like being in a Guild.

Yes, I know, not technically feedback. But here's to interrupt the negative feedback that is already present and maybe cheer up the mood a little bit. Anyways, I like the idea of being able to mark Provinces for fighting. Not that it's game changing; my Guild already does excellent in GBG compared to our casualness level.

Besides, who doesn't like Diamonds and Forge Points?

Beta-OD

Squire

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your points, on the US servers I am on, I'm not seeing many high level Obs and even fewer Atoms (much less high level ones). YMMV depending on country/server but I can totally see how a same aged guild, could have an advantage in goods.

Sl8yer

Regent
Bonjour .
est il prévu de faire quelle chose au niv des ressources .
La demande de ressources jusqu'au niv futur va tué la JCJ .
Comme la demande de ressources pour les bâtiment . C'est pas jouable . A un moment on pourras plus en construire .
Du coup la Guild Battlegrounds va devenir morte comme la JCJ .
Donc allez vous faire quelque chose au niv des quantité demandé . Et serait il pas plus juste de demander des ressources au dessus de l'age futur . Pour faire vivre un peu la JCJ pour les petit .
Sa aurait au moins le but de forcer certain a pas rester dans les bas niv avec des arche niv 130

Quoi????

Dessire

Regent
at least we can still attack or negotiate wherever we want and that is the best thing, attack wherever we want, because that let us change the required goods in a negotiation of an specific territory or change the enemy units to be defeated to conquer that territory. not letting us do that would be a huge mistake!

at least we can still attack or negotiate wherever we want and that is the best thing, attack wherever we want, because that let us change the required goods in a negotiation of an specific territory or change the enemy units to be defeated to conquer that territory. not letting us do that would be a huge mistake!
Nothing stops a player to attack or negotiate where ever he/she wants. But guild leaders needs to know who is supporting the guild strategy and who is not.

Dessire

Regent
Nothing stops a player to attack or negotiate where ever he/she wants. But guild leaders needs to know who is supporting the guild strategy and who is not.
to start kicking players who are fighting in other territories to change the enemies they must fight in the territory that the leader wants to be attacked? no thank you.

DeletedUser10256

If you ask me right now which way the GB goes.
I will tell it will be dead in 2021.
And inno games is that even more forcing like updates +3 levels from honor statue.
Also it will be a porblem for lower age player to come into a high end guild.
The reason are the goods.
So sooner or later it will be the cause that only One Age Guilds enter the game.
And that means for this kind of guilds it will possible to fight 24/7 in GB.

A simple example.
A top-player produce with a

level 180 arc: 362 goods x 5 = 1810
statue of Honor: 80 goods x 4 honor statues = 320

So that makes 3655 Goods a day.
If we calculate with a average from 3000 Goods per player

Then will be the result by a 60 man guild 180.000 goods a day which they are producing.

180.000 / 3.000 per camp = 60 camps a day

So it would be possible theoreticly to build 60 Camps per day

And then you will come in a faster spinning spiral.
More Camps = Less attrition = more fights = more rewards like honor kits = more goods = faster growing = increasing guild cashbox= even more power

So that what you denied for players like me to fight infinity will come sooner or later true with standing right now.
Only over a detour.
And why. Because you listen always to the wrong players in form of our wonderfull community which are not able to adapt to the real deep which this game have.

And players like me are have absoult no interest to HELP YOU INNO in any FORM.
Then if we help you to deal with a upcomeing problem in the future, we will only have much
more disadvantages in form from restrcitions etc.

I can report this scenario is playing out on US O world right now

The Babelus

Steward
I do not like the mark/unmar feature. I expected that person with appropiate rights wuold have opportunity to completely restrict other players from attacking some sectors (at least 2 or 3 at time).
Managing Battlegrounds in huge guild (60+) has became a nightmare. You have prepared province at 158/160 to conquer it at proper time and one fighter comes (without ability to read) and conquers immediately.
Players are spoling alliacnes etc. I do not like idea of every player freedom to choose where to attack.

I think many people has complanied regarding this and Inno obviously do not listen again. Mark/unmark is much better than nothing, however still far from perfect