• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GBG algorithm

Nessie

Baronet
Did InnoGames change the GBG sorting algorithm without informing us?
- or where can I find that information?

There may not be much fun in this. There may be fun only for dinosaurs who still remember the time when there was no mobile version of FOE.
I had not played GvG in years before GBG came along with all the talk of it being deleted from the game. I quite openly said I hated GvG and would never play it again. And was really looking forward to what GBG could do for the game. But I thought for old times sake, I would take a look at GvG and try it again before it vanished. To my surprise I found I was enjoying it. Now I have a great fun playing it and it really gets hilarious at times. I would love for my phone only friends to join in. And yes I am one of those dinasaurs that remember when there was no mobile version of FoE. But I am not by any means wanting to go back to that. I would love it (as would a lot of my friends who only play the mobile version of the game) If there was a way to make GvG available to all. OR if INNO did get their act together and invest the cash to come up with a proper war game experience that fitted the game and was available on both platforms. If they could do that, I am positive the game would gain its Top Game status back and really be earning them money.